Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghost Grower

*COMPLETE* Ghost Grower - Money Maker - 05 January 2013 - [Harvest - Dry Stuff - Hash Pictures]

Thanks for the news man!! Looks like everything is growing strong in here, makes a very nice canopy and in the end it's pretty good for you if they don't stretch too much ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated!! For sure they will love the flush ;)

• Like 1

Thanks bro, yeah and sorry about that, I decided to put them on the same page for it to be more simple to read, rather than leaving the pictures on X pages.

Should I post less pictures? :D

More please :bye:
  • Like 1

Ok so first time I have responded to your grow journal Ghost. SORRY, SORRY, but I have been watching what happens to your beautiful plants and they do look fab by the way. Oh and I have been learning a few things to, so thanks for that but you know I am not good at this typing stuff.

I will pay more attention from now on and make sure I send you some love on a more regular basis. They really do look good you know. :friends:

• Like 1

Thank you very much miss, you are welcome here :)

I'm happy you have learned a few things, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Yes please, send me some love I need that. :D

Thanks

Peace.

cool man starting to see wome little white buttons appear everywhere :) now the fun part is starting and i see some already have some pretty nice trichomes!

Thanks for the news man keep them coming

• Like 1

Post #2 updated, it's day 28 of flowering.

I flushed a second time this week, will now let dry the soil again for 5 to 6 days and will feed again at EC 1.8.

Thank you to all those who pass by, I hope you enjoy.

Peace.

• Like 1

love the sativa leaves on the sat pheno :D over all girls looks great as last time ^^ buds should start to get thicker and thicker now :D

Have a good grow man ;)

• Like 1

not much to say everythig seems on good way :) Trichomes are building up nicely now :)

Have a good grow man thanks for the news ;)

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.