Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghost Grower

*COMPLETE* Ghost Grower - Money Maker - 05 January 2013 - [Harvest - Dry Stuff - Hash Pictures]

Thanks Dust, Reane and Greenomatic.

About smells and aroma, I won't tell something wrong but they seems to have some different smells, maybe it's a bit early to tell.

I noticed mainly kushy fruits smells.

I will wait some week to be more precise about that, and sure will report all the smells.

Peace.

hi,

she is very beautiful these Money Maker .the grow room going to explode !!!

it's true that the final exchange odor at home she was all a bit the same smell.

But departing smelled fruit very pronounced on one plant.at the end it looked like

Peace

• Like 1

Heya Ghost..Flowering is coming along and resin looks to be building nicely:) :) That's definitely a full tent bro!

Do you usually do any defoliation of the lower canopy as you get into flower, or do you let the leaves tell you when they aren't getting light or ventilation by them yellowing and dying and then you remove them?

Peace

• Like 1

Thanks bro,

Yeah I did some cleaning under the canopy, for the smaller branches and smaller buds, at around day 14 flowering.

You can check almost every week where some little branches or little buds that won't give much pops out and remove them.

For the leaves I never defoliate, I always let the leaves fall by themselves, because if the plant keeps the leaf that's mean she still need it. Same for the upper leaves, better cross them than cut them.

Peace bro.

• Like 1

real good looking ladies... i'm glad i got Money maker too.. really good strain, and you doing an excellent job.. i'll keep looking ;)

• Like 1

hi,

i agreewith you the money is easy and robuste !!

Have you double bud ?

peace

If you mean a bud like you had, little deformed, "long" bud yes I got 1 branch like this on the 8 MM.

Pretty snow covered trees, good work man.

Have a good smoke.

Thanks man, the smoke isn't for now, but I am getting closer to it each weeks :)

Peace.

Hello everyone, Post #2 updated it's end of week 6 of flowering day 42.

Powder Feeding is doing the job perfectly, some phenos are fastest than other, I guess some will take 1 to 2 more weeks than the fastests.

Hope you like.

Peace.

looks great mna! Don't know how the size is but the trichomesproduction looks very promising! fan leaves are covered on some part and it looks like it ain't over spreading :P

Thanks for the news man keep them growing ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

damn man the frost is going nicely on the fan leaves, think it will be a sticky yeekee harvest too on your finger haha, looking lovely and they will surely improv in the last week you'll see they get a nice shape normally ;)

Have a good grow man thanks for the updates! :)

• Like 1

hi,

beautiful sea of bud and she's frosty !

of aillor home I think it was one of the most sticky .

I did not even use all dechet and already made ​​a good ball of hash

great job !!!!!

• Like 1

Ghost man..those buds are looking SUPER frosty and dense, and there sure are a lot of em!! The trichs look like they are trying to cover the entire leaves not just the bud :) Will you make hash with the trim or something else? She is a very pretty strain, I like how the pistils are so white and fluffy and then turn to that nice orange color..hard to describe it but different..I'm sure it is much more stunning in person. How much longer do you think they have?

All the best finishing them..very nice journal to read with a lot of awesome pics, thanks!

Peace

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.