Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghost Grower

*COMPLETE* Ghost Grower - Money Maker - 05 January 2013 - [Harvest - Dry Stuff - Hash Pictures]

lovely man, looks so empty in the room without some babies and all those leaves away, but still a beautiful bud forest man congratulation and thanks for the very nice pics with the PF pack :)

Have a good harvest and drying man!

• Like 1

beautiufl buds man, full of trichomes and trimmed very nicely! and if calculate correctly the final yeild is pretty nice :)

Thanks for all the very nice pictures and updates man it is a very nice journal you have made for us :)

have a good curing and smoking!

• Like 1

I agree with Dust, hats off my friend.. very impressive results all around!!! :biggrin: There is no bare bud there..all trichs everywhere :) I would imagine the ice-o-lator is going to be nice as well..gotta be some premium trim there. Have a great cure and smoke man!!

Peace :bye:

• Like 1

Thank you very much guys.

IceOlator part will be the last one I guess, Im actually making some ice and will do it this week.

The smoke is already damn good after 1 curing week, I can imagine what it can be after some weeks/months.

-Peace.

• Like 2

You’ve done a lovely trim job Ghost I bet it burns beautifully. Thank you for doing such a great job with your journal, it has helped me a lot. Peace :party:

• Like 1

congrat man that iceo look very clean :) almost still shining on the pictures :) and don't seem to see green material inside?

thanks for sharing the nice pics once again ;)

Have a good smoking

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Before the end of this part of the contest, I would like to thank everyone who passed by and who enjoyed my journal.

Each reply made me happy to read.

I marked this topic as *Complete* as many did.

I would like to thank GreenHouse Seeds, Strain Hunters and the people handling this contest, the Powder Feeding and seeds are top quality, the grow was going without troubles, the smoke is amazing...

What more to say ?

Thanks,

-Peace.

• Like 2

What more to say ?

Well only thing left is Thanks and good luck man :D May the best journal win and in any cases it will have been a very nice first competition! let's hope with the year we get more and more entries and awesome journals again :)

have a good smoke

• Like 1

wow man, congratulations and great job.

MM is a genetic excellent, but you've grown really great. smile3.gif

You are a great grower Ghostegrower, healty plant all the grow and flow, amazing quality of drying buds,very frosty and great report!! :good:

Thank you mykol76 and Jango_dab for your nice comments.

When you got good genetics and good feeding, only good things can happen.

I really like growing with soil because I think it's more easier to keep a healthy grow, easier to monitor.

For sure this Money Maker genetic is really nice, the highlight of this one is definitely the trichomes production it's a hash/kief maker and a really nice strong fruity kush.

Thanks for watching.

-Peace.

• Like 2

Hey guys new grower here just harvest my first crop im sure everything went well in terms of my nutes and the lighting system and what not only issue is that when i let em dry or even right after harvest there isnt much weight, i got money maker seeds and the place i bought them from said there was a 45 day flowering period, this is my first grow so I'm wondering is this because they grew the plants in optimal environments or is it possible that there can be such a difference because as I can see in this post, i basically pulled my girls almost half way through their flowering period, ive already got the next batch flowering just wondering if i should extend them and wait an extra while to see the pictures match the ones posted because my nugs were not dense at alllllll sorry if i seem like an idiot im pretty new at growing and even forum posting I just had to join this site everyone seems so legit and likeminded about their passion of this field and the quality of these post itself

• Like 1

Hey quick question, I read that -for example- if you have like a 600 watt bulb over 8 plants it would yield the same as over 16 plants just have the weight distributed  equally among the plants, you think thats accurate? also under the same conditions would the flowering time be affected in any way with the presence of more plants flowering alongside them? I know that amount of light would be ridiculous for so many plants im just trying to verify that the yield actually works that way

Thanks

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.