Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghost Grower

*COMPLETE* Ghost Grower - Money Maker - 05 January 2013 - [Harvest - Dry Stuff - Hash Pictures]

Hello,

I don't think that's accurate because it depends of plants space, the grow technique, the light power and light distribution.

You can do for exemple 8 plants that you can top, supercrop etc...
16 Plants under the same light source will be more like a SOG.

Another thing is, 8 plants will have bigger buds, easier to harvest and manicure than 16 plants under the same condition.

Flowering time won't be affected with the presence of more plants, but the yield can be affected.

A mistake a lot a growers do (I did it too), is to put the light a liitle bit too far away from the plants.

For a 600W HPS for exemple, you start loosing tons of lumens after 30-40 cm. It will yield like a 400W or even lower if you go too far away.

A good reflector like Adjust-a-wings helps a lot.

-Peace

Sounds good, Im thinking I'll cut down on the number of plants and try to supercrop 8 plants as opposed to having to harvest and manicure like 20, Thanks again for the info much appreciated, at the very least I have my lights on chains that i raise as the plants grow so that should help . I know this might be hard to predict but what do you think about a grow area thats 5' by 5' and has two 400W lights directly above money maker plants, how many plants do you recommend?

• Like 1

It depends of the size of your pots. But I would say that you can go up to a maximum of 4x4 Pots in 5'x5' with 2x 400W.

(For exemple I'm actually running 3x3 12L Pots in a 4'x4' area with 600W HPS + 400W COB Leds).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.