Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Registration Thread

Dust

Negromaxi,

Here i copy the spanish part of the rules ;) ;)

"Al igual que nos gusta tratar bien a quienes cumplen, también adelantamos que toda aquella persona que haya solicitado un kit para participar en el concurso de Indoor, lo haya recibido y no haya comenzado su seguimiento, no podrá inscribirse en este concurso ni en los siguientes."

Tan pronto como se inicie el diario Le envío la PM;)

Let me in man. I want to represent the Southern Brazil on this cup. Tnks

Welcome in the cup man i'll send you PM in the day ;)

Hey Dust, got your PM thanks and I sent off my info, getting excited now!!

Good luck man ;)

im in love to enter you choose if im to late choose some and il order them

:cool:

THANKS GHSC

hello,

I am interested to participate in this Autoflowering Cup, can I get more information please?

Thanks

Laocoo

Welcome in the cup guys ;) Good luck in this comp!! :) PM sent

• Like 1

Hey dust shit news about my plants ! Everything was found by security guards except for a few nice plants /: all powder feeding, indoor competition seeds got confiscated ( probably sold of some african black market) I'm in a new address so everything will be safe. Let me know if I can try this time :) bless

Hey dust shit news about my plants ! Everything was found by security guards except for a few nice plants /: all powder feeding, indoor competition seeds got confiscated ( probably sold of some african black market) I'm in a new address so everything will be safe. Let me know if I can try this time smile.png bless

ok i send you PM and you'll see with the team ;)

Good luck man

I am in! (will make a indo-cup thread too, i understand if you wait to send until i do so :) )

Yeah you better do a nice journal with those caboose babies ;)

Welcome in the cup man start it quick! ;)

• Like 2