Dust

Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Registration Thread

201 posts in this topic

Hello again

I have recieved my email confirmation a few days ago, saying "Your information has been recorded correctly" ... but i just realised that i have forgotten my name in the address.. would it matter?

send another mail saying it and cross your finger it is not sent yet ;)

send another mail saying it and cross your finger it is not sent yet ;)

Done. I cross my fingers, for not letting my stupidity ruin it :D

1 person likes this

high i would like to participate in the contest for autoflowering outdoors

1 person likes this

I'm In please Dust ;) Thx a lot Bro

high i would like to participate in the contest for autoflowering outdoors

welcome in the cup guys ;)

heelo dust :)

I would like to participate in the contest :)

and share my culture with others :)

peace man

Welcome in the cup ;)

Ok guys Registration for free Kits for the Autoflowering World cup are now closed, thanks everyone for the registration! Hope to see some nice grow journals around here :D

Good luck To all of you, may the best win :D

1 person likes this

chale llegue tarde , ni modo , aqui andamos mucha suerte, no sabia que se podia concursar en dos a la vez ,

If you have autoflowering seeds at home cannabis ancestral,you can still enter the contest with your own seeds ;)

Si ha autofloreciente semillas de cannabis en su casa ancestral, aún puede participar en el concurso con sus propias semillas;)

1 person likes this

HI Growgreeno, well first of all here is not the correct place :) If you want to enter the auto cup now the only way to do it is with your own GHS seeds by opening a journal. We also have the outdor cup running if you want in, but it's the other room ^^

and secondly, i will allow you in when you will have just a little more posts as you did some few multiples post around the forum, at 40 post you will be able to enter ;)

I'm in!! I would love to help and join the adventure an thrill of this beautiful cannabis competition!' Good luck everyone!!

Hey man, only way to enter the uato cup is to have your own seeds autoflowering from GHS and make a grow journal with them.

Hola! no encontré un sitio más apropiado para preguntar por el envío, me confirmaron los datos el 4 de marzo habrá pasado algo? todavía no me ha llegado.

Desde ya gracias Saludos!!!!

the package probably got lost stole or got back to office, i will try to see but now they dont resend anymore because they resend a lot already sorry! try to enter the outdoor cup if you can grow outdoor

im ready is posible?¿

if you have your own GH autolfowering seeds yes it is possible to open a journal :)

estoy !! :biggrin: ya cultive autobomb y aun tengo semillas espero alguna otra genetica auto

saludos familia!!

Hey Jardin, if you already have the seed you can still open a journal in the autoflo cup room. good luck :)

Hola gente como les va! me gustaria participar si estoy a tiempo todavia! un saludo desde argentina. Autocultivo!!!

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks