Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Registration Thread

Dust

I'm being exiled from the nutes and seed :suicide: US citizen. Man that sucks... :resent:

Good luck to everybody in other countries... Can't wait to see all the auto's being grow.... :hi:

So what's a good city to move to over there ?

Amsterdam?

• Like 1

Yeah sucks fo you Ripr sorry your in the states :rabbi: :rabbi: but like i told you in PM all the auto strains are available online as the Powderfeeding don't be shy and go for it with the best looking journal you could win ;) as everybody!!

Good luck

• Like 1

Dust I'm pretty sure you already know this..but just in case it's not official I'm definitely in :) Can I grow any GHSC Auto.. I noticed the post only mentioned Auto Bomb, Kalishnikova, and Sweet Mango?

Thanks again for all your hard work Dust, you deserve many many thanks :)

• Like 1

Yes Smokey of course if you have yourself any auto strain you can grow them! the List on the first page is for the strains that can be sent in the kit ;)

me anoto ! me encantaria probar esas kalashnikova o las sweet mango , por que autobomb ya cultive !

im in !

recuerden enviar solo las semillas por que en argentina nos quitan en aduana el power feeding !

Bienvenido en la copa ;) I send you a PM

I'm in, quiero participar!!!

recuerden enviar solo las semillas por que en argentina nos quitan en aduana el power feeding ! sweet mango y seria la gloria eterna!!!!!!

Welcome in The cup man hope you will receive it this time :) I send you the PM

Bienvenido en la taza. Esperamos que usted lo reciba esta vez :) te mando el PM

Can I participate aswell. It would truely be an honor.

of course you should already have received invitation no? did you send back to the adress?

Looking forward to entering with autos and it be my first gh auto grow too!!!!

Good luck everyone

hehe nice and i hope it will all be nice for your first time ;)

I will join it with Sweet Mango Autoflowering. I have some experience with auto strains. I have grow twice the big bang autoflower and i was happy with this amazing genetic!

Hey man i send you PM welcome in the cup ;) For the strains sent they are choosen by the office normally, you can still ask for SM maybe they'll give it ;)

You can count on me ! Can't wait to see the resin hehe!

sorry SecretGarden, i see you have been sent a kit for the indoor cup and yet didn't open a journal? like it is said in the rules you have to have a journal opened if you already have a kit to register in this one ;) you still have sometime ahead to fix that :)

good luck everyone

Hey organicz, I see you are on the list of people that has been sent kits for the Indoor worldcup, the rule for this cup says that you have to have started your indoor journal to be able to register in this cup if you have received a kit already.

So get that journal rolling :D :D and i'll be pleased to send you the datas as soon as it's started ;)

sorry Secret Garden, invitation part wasn't for you ^^ only this part "sorry SecretGarden, i see you have been sent a kit for the indoor cup and yet didn't open a journal? like it is said in the rules you have to have a journal opened if you already have a kit to register in this one ;) you still have sometime ahead to fix that :)"

When do you plan on opening your journal bro?

Hola mis amigos! "I'm in" jaja. Soy de Argentina así que solo me anoto para recibir las semillas ya que tuve problemas en el otro concurso para recibir los nutrientes :(

Espero confirmación.

Paz y Buenos Humos!

-GastonHaze-

wanna join as well... I'm in!!! :cool:

Sending you PM guys welcome in the cup ;)

me anoto ! espero probar esas auto , me gustaria kalashnikova o sweet mango , ya que fui tester de autobomb !

im in ! !

:mole:

Hello man, I see you are on the list of the Kits for the indoor cup too. Did you receive the seeds ok ?

Im In - I hope I can get powder feeding - all the strains sound lovely - beautiful ---

Good luck man ;)

Sending you PM guys welcome in the cup ;)

Hello man, I see you are on the list of the Kits for the indoor cup too. Did you receive the seeds ok ?

Good luck man ;)

si , estoy anotado en la de interior , estoy cultivando caboose y preparando el seguimiento , esa ves recibi solo las semillas por que en argentina no podiamos ir aduana , ahora me gustaria participar por las autoflorecientes debido al buen clima de mi zona ! espero recibir solo las semillas .

saludos amigo !