Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Registration Thread

Dust

im in guys! hope can win

Hi!! i want to participate! (i am better whith the spanish xD)

Buenas, me interesaría poder participar del concurso, no tuve suerte con el de indoor . . . espero recibir las semillas para este !!! Gracias Strain Hunters.

Sorry guys but i see you were registered in the Indoor world cup and have not started your journal for the indoor cup, only members with the journal open can register in the auto cup.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, i would like to join!

I want to participate in this contest!

I want to participate in this contest! :bye:

Hi Guys

I would love to enter in this auto world cup. Kept some space in the tent for this one. Please let me know who to pm with my details.

Regards

Moppy :gamer:

im in :) i really want to do a grow journal for this and win the trip lol it will be my third grow iv got a whole seperate grow room set up for the powder feed and what ever seeds im lucky enough to recieve :)

ya esta listo el seguimiento del indoor, espero el mensaje para las autoflorecientes las voy a poner en exterior ! los espero !

recuerden enviar solo las semillas , por que el power feed me lo quitan en aduana..

Welcome in the cups guys i don't know if someone contacted you since i was gone so i send you the datas just in case ;)

Best of luck to all!

hola! disculpas por iniciar tarde el concurso! es que me voy a visitar a mis padres en enero y no podía dejar a las nenas solas ese tiempo! ya inicie el segui de indoor, estoy a tiempo para el de autoflorecientes??

You have till June to open the journal ;)

hola! disculpas por iniciar tarde el concurso! es que me voy a visitar a mis padres en enero y no podía dejar a las nenas solas ese tiempo! ya inicie el segui de indoor, estoy a tiempo para el de autoflorecientes??

if i can start my journal in april , i'd love to enter the cup .. got a real nice sunny spot on my deck for those ;)

Welcome in the cup guys i send you PM

growing indoors love to grow some beasts if you let me ;) im in

Hey man yes you can still come in of course i sen you the PM with the datas, hope you're not US or canadian :s

And Indoor section is closed now is only Autoflowering strains ;) just to make sure you're sure ;)