Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Discussion Thread

Just to make sure I understand, even though I live in the states, I CAN enter the contest with a pack of seeds I purchased correct? I have a pack of green o matic and asd long as I start the journal before june 1st it will be in the competition?

yes if you have your own seeds from Greenhouse Seeds, all you hav to do is open a journal in the autoflowering section with your auto strain, post a picture of the GH package at the beginning of the journal, and make the best ever and win the cup ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Sizla I didn't know that, I had quick look but couldn't find the pics, I'll just have to wait a little longer. ;)

Peace

Lams

Sure i saw a pic from Joagreenhouse on instagram for sale in the shop.

Thanks Sizla I didn't know that, I had quick look but couldn't find the pics, I'll just have to wait a little longer. ;)

Peace

Lams

I did lol, comes courtesey of joagreenhouse's instagram

post-16264-0-30864900-1363978994.jpg

handyman, don't forget for the cup only GH strain ;) otherwise i've heard some nice things on the pineapple but i've never tried it :)

Krakoshia, i'm still waiting to see if i can your tracking number but haven't seen the office this week

so I was going to start my mango last week as the one I have going was looking not bad,a little small in bud but was ok so far, until I realised wen a mate was in who hadn't seen for a week that it had not moved at all in bud size just height,this didn't really worry me as this has happened before with autos,so I flushed tested ph ec everything I could think of, I then tried given her overdrive, and nothing, the only other thing is the pot size!! but she was good til a week ago so I don't think so not that fast,well slow,no stop ,,wow I don't even know,lol. so its not nute burn ,its not acid burn or other,not really root boud,it is but not bad at all!!. and has been flushed I don't know what else to do now,so there is my problem!! I wanted to use the mango as it was given for this,but not sure if its this seed or the strain!! ,cheers guys,,HELP HELP HELP oh by the way is anyone else having problems using return to get new paragraph mine not working but only on this forum!!!! that's why its all in one big mess,lol,,,ah also its at day 35 already so u can see why im worried

post-16044-0-58085100-1364858182.jpg

post-16044-0-74122000-1364858194.jpg

post-16044-0-99221900-1364858203.jpg

I think it's normal man if she is finishing her stretch she ain't focusing on buds yet and the flower will start to build a little later i think, and please handyman, you know the forum enough to find the infirmary section or general chat, you can guess here is not the lace to post this ;)

I think it's normal man if she is finishing her stretch she ain't focusing on buds yet and the flower will start to build a little later i think, and please handyman, you know the forum enough to find the infirmary section or general chat, you can guess here is not the lace to post this ;)

yeh mate sorry put it here cos I was talking about the auto mango seeds I was sent for this cup mate,tho I did go on a bit !
  • Like 1