Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Discussion Thread

handyman, don't forget for the cup only GH strain ;) otherwise i've heard some nice things on the pineapple but i've never tried it :)

Krakoshia, i'm still waiting to see if i can your tracking number but haven't seen the office this week

yeh man when are you in Amsterdam so you can share some of that dude! When I finish my grow I will go to GHSC Amsterdam and give them some Afgooey to give away to the customers and off course too see the Polish Delight again, don't like Polish man but sure do like the Polish women selected specimen by greenhouse seeds my god!

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon everyone i was just wondering if while the light was off while the autos are sleeping could you still go in the room while they were flowering would the light shock them like it would a regular thanks peace out

if you have a tent for the plants, yes you can go in the room where the tent is, if they are direectly in the room you should avoid going there during night cycle, unless you buy a Green led light or any green light made for the flowers, green light doesn't effect the plants during their sleeping cycle so it's the only solution :)

Of course you can go 1 time in the cycle if you go quick. but don't repeat it too often or you could have troubles.

Good lck man

• 2 weeks later...

if you have a tent for the plants, yes you can go in the room where the tent is, if they are direectly in the room you should avoid going there during night cycle, unless you buy a Green led light or any green light made for the flowers, green light doesn't effect the plants during their sleeping cycle so it's the only solution :)

Of course you can go 1 time in the cycle if you go quick. but don't repeat it too often or you could have troubles.

Good lck man

But Auto´s take lightchange better, it doesn´t seem to stress them to much. I have a looks see once in a while (during night cycle), and had no probs.

• 4 months later...

Good luck to everyone :) Whoever wins will have an awesome trip :) I must say sorry for not uploading more pics from my trip, I have to look after my daughter this week, it's school holidays, I will find some spare time to put them up x

• Like 1