Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Discussion Thread

yeah i just received the new's that because i live in canada i am not eligable for the free seed's but i was wondering, i still have like 4 or 5 autobomb seed's left over that i received from green house to do a seed test a few months ago. is it possible that i could use those seed's to enter the contest ???? its obvious they are from green house they are in the baggie that say order seed's online www.greenhouseseeds.nl and it says auto bomb in marker on the package. because i really wanted to do the auto bomb but i dont wanna have to order a brand new package if i dont have to because i already have them leftover from a my previous offical test grow.

WOW! Again I am amazed by the work you do :biggrin: .

Hopefully I can enter this contest because when I record in the indoor seeds did not arrive :fie: .

I wanted to know if the people of Latin America (specifically Argentina) can participate in this contest?

If so I will look at the inscription, and if I can not, I will look at the threads of colleagues :gamer:

Once again I congratulate all those who work for this to become possible :prankster:

Greetings and good smoke from Argentina.

Sorry for the English :bye:

I'm way happy to be apart of this whole trilogy! When the invite came around it made me smile. Nothing has been too certain in my life lately. Love that I can come home and hang out with green house. Even if we are a ocean apart! This isn't about bragging rights its a 100% learning experience! Much respect

• Like 3

Something I have noticed is on the Auto world cup entrance banner, is that the plants/buds have a pink/purple colour.

post-8436-0-66749800-1358879581.jpg

Not so long ago I asked if Green House Seed company would make any purple varieties, I was told at the time Franco Wasn't going to make any purple strains as the quality and flavor wasn't good enough.

Will we see a purple/pink auto? I guess we will have to wait and see.If they do sign me up for some of those seeds please!

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

Something I have noticed is on the Auto world cup entrance banner, is that the plants/buds have a pink/purple colour.

post-8436-0-66749800-1358879581.jpg

Not so long ago I asked if Green House Seed company would make any purple varieties, I was told at the time Franco Wasn't going to make any purple strains as the quality and flavor wasn't good enough.

Will we see a purple/pink auto? I guess we will have to wait and see.If they do sign me up for some of those seeds please!

Peace

Lams

I think they have posted not long ago on facebook some nice deep purple bud pics as well ! : P

i'll see with jose how things will wor but should be ok i keep you updated

Would be great , for me auto plants are outdoorer dreem :P

Bigbang auto can turn purple,

I tthink every one should do an outdoor auto, set a date for every one to germinate get Jose (if hes not too busy - probably is very though !) to chuck everyone the same beans - say 3 of the 10 then well see which countries do best and what is actually possible with an auto ?

could be a little side comp for this year in the outdoor section?