Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Discussion Thread

Great idea Maffro that would be awesome :D

I hope you will be doing another auto olympics this year, I always enjoy following your outdoor escapades.

Fingers crossed this year will be nice and sunny.

I'm not sure if I would be able to participate in any outdoor growing as much as I would like to.

I live in a city and my garden is shared with other people and is also over looked by neighbors.

Any journey to the great outdoors/countryside would be too time consuming as I don't drive.

It is a shame as I would have liked have entered all the World Cups, but this one is not likely :(

Instead I will just have to follow your guerrilla grows and dream of future outdoor grows, once I have escaped from the city.

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 2

Not sure about new strains I received my Kit today - thanks a lot folks ! Included was Indicba/Short Flowering Powderfeeding a Grinder and 10 Sweet Mango Auto seeds ! I loed to try that strain but did not ask 4 a certain strain. Maybe others get new varieties - who knows ...

Sweet Mango is definitely one I'd like to try.

So far only 3 strains have been named for free seeds "sweet mango", "autobomb" & "kalashnikova", it will be interesting to see if there are more to be announced.

I hope we see some Super Critical auto's in the cup too, its the strain that brought me to Strain Hunters , so I have a soft spot for her. ;)

Getting a free grinder is a nice little bonus too. :)

Good luck In the auto cup Bam and have a good grow.

Peace

Lams

Guys Worldcup Thread was Updated few Days ago and the Fee Strains we recieve either Sweet Mango Auto,Kalaschnikova Auto or Auto Bomb!!! Fingers Crossed for some Kalashnikova Autos over here :D

Jep would also be nice to see the Rest like Super Crit,Big Bang and so too in the Cup....we all like variety dont we......

• Like 1

or a Ssh auto or Super Lemon Haze Auto would be great.......... :)

well sounds cool but it would be even more indica in it I think , maybe I am wrong but dont think theres any nice auto haze in the world ( yet )

so I have bad feeling that SSH / SLH auto would be just cool names with not a specially great smoke on the end of it ////

If I had to choose 3 GHS strains to be auto'ed, it would be exodus cheese, the doctor and el nino.

Peace

Lams

yeh el nino would be nice ! : ]

The doctor ? why ? I never considered it as a TOP strain , but i got seeds so hope to be proved wrong :P :P

WOW,

my kit is here already,!!

i really wasnt expecting that at all so soon,lol

THANKYOU GREEN HOUSE AND STRAIN HUNTERS!!!

sweet mango auto x 10

1 x short flower power feeding

a grinder and some info stuff,

again many thanks i hope to do alot better with this grow for you all

MANY THANKS!!

AGAIN!!

post-16044-0-69213900-1359399888.jpg

• Like 1

All ready done it dust mate.

I think I'm gunna put 2 of the mangos in my 1800 watt setup and then do a cfl closet grow with 2 x 125 watt cfl's with 2 plants in as well not sure which one to get though because there auto's should I get red or blue spectrum?

yeah i saw thanks BEDZ ;)

For the cfl..hmm you really dn't have more corner for them in the 1800w? even in a dark corner they will do better than under 2 cfl :P specially for auto girls the more you can get them the more they'll give you, i'm afraid under 2 125cfl your really won't get much, even with a scrog.. well it can be done of course!! and if you do i'l surely watch! wonder what they'll give under CFL ^^

For the spectrum take 1 of each as you'll have 2 bulbs ;)

Yeah I was thinking of getting both. But you have made me think now whether I should just put them in the big grow I have already got 7 lemon skunk, 7 white rhino and 1 white strawberry skunk in there about ready to go into flowering. (keeping a few of the white strawberry skunk as mothers as there seems to be quite a few phenos among them and want to take a few cuts of each will upload pics of them as soon as I get more space to)

• 2 weeks later...