Run off EC levels and PH Level

Pi2

Aloha FVK, LOL! What I found interesting is Remo is buying very expensive systems from California and using them in Canada. I wonder if Big Mike & Eric are planning on testing the 13 new products for this year in Remo's new system? I always wondered when Mike was going to put the kitchen sink on the AN nutrient line shelf with a $1,000 special price tag on it?

Your absolutely right Tokage. What works for one person, may not work for another... And I mean that in the most drastic since too.

I've tried other peoples advise and sometimes it works and sometimes it don't... I almost believe that grows from different areas, even in the same country, are very different from one another. In order for marijuana growing to be a consistent thing, everybody would have to use the same water, soil, nutes and so on. Then, and only then could a person say "you did this wrong" Or "you did that wrong"

Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody got um :)

Now on the foliar feeding topic... I never use to foliar feed. But I started to with this last grow. Only in veg. though. It did help out. I might agree with everybody when it comes to clogging the stoma's. But only if you continue to foliar feed for no reason. Once every couple of weeks for a month wont hurt anything.. Again, my opinion :)

oldmarine...remo isnt buying anything, es handed that free to promote it and build the co. being a c dn or usa piece has nothing to do with it. they sell crap from china and all over the world.

tokage...ive done a few diff hydro styles and compared my costs and maintanance to what i did in soil and anything i gained in hydro i paid for dollar for dollar. so it didnt gain me anything. went back to easy as pie soiless. im not insultig hydro, just isnt for me or many over here anymore.

and for hydro easier than soil thats your own personal opinion cause it sure isnt mine. was alot more work for me than how i run m soils.

ya i agree the thinking and whats avail is whole diff from here to over there. i see alot of stuff we did close to 10 or more years ago and it faded out now. saw it when the guys i worked for did trade show trips over that way. lots of the info was old and outdated and selection was old for foods. some even thought dr hornby was still with advanced nutes..guy left them over 10 years ago. they were still selling the old bottles of food. was quite an eye opener. you guys seem way more driven to organic type stuff and that never realy took off here

I wonder why organics never took hold over there? I love um. Although I'm currently using salt based nutes now... Thought I'd try them since my last grow was organic. But seeing is believing... My organic grows did so much better as far as weight and flavor goes. But my salt based is still growing, so I can't really say for sure yet, which one I prefer...

But yeah, we all grow differently and we all seem to have different results. But one things for sure, we all grow decent weed, and we don't have to run to a dealer to get it...

because most the info isnt for our type or gardens. most is for agriculture and doesnt work like they claim indoor with new healthy mediums like we use. and the end result is usua;ly less yield and no better quality. theirs just to much info onlie now exposing the truths to all that. works the same for foods. the organic food has no roe vitamins or nutrition than reg store food....im not saying store food is nice, just the value/. we all know store crap has gmo in it

the stink they usualy have is anther one. most dont want thier homes smelling like rotting fish or a compost pile. and most on the market isnt even organic anyways. its the same stuff us salt guys use if they read the labels and understand it, people are tired of bein conned.

and the main reason being its so slow if its true organics, if you did better weight with organic then you did something wrog with the salts or the food just wasnt quality.

Well, that's true Tokage.. You guys over there will catch up and I'm sure, surpass us in the overall weed world :)

Most of us are still underground with our grows and it's harder that way to make a decent strain that the market will like...

Take my Blue Dream for example. In the states, it's a 100% Sativa, clone only strain. But when I ordered my beans from the Attitude, they come from Europe. And it's no way a sativa dom. plant. But the guys that made the Blue Dream are in our legal states where it's ok to do this kind of work and make great strains right out in the open...

You guys over there are all in the open, so to speak, so catching up wont take long at all.

Actually, I love the strains you guys create over there... Great work Europe and to all the other countries over there :)

Very sorry Pi2 for changing your sub. Back to the topic at hand...

ripsterfasn ...yes i know its a diff thing for organic...tats why we dont like it bein so slow to be a food for the plant...thats why organic is more agri in dead old used field crops/. we dont use dead soils like there s in agricultures. problem is we use so much stuff that makes them n replicate and also kills them so they arent doing to ch in our mediums...not like the salesmen claim it does anyways. the preservatives in the bottles stop them from reproducing and i see alot here use baking soda for ph also stops them and kills them.

i just recently used that general organics and it isnt organc. derived from doesnt make it organic. its still same chemicals as other foods..theirs only 1 periodic table so non are any diff in the bottle than any other chem food. unless your using dry forms of raw organic at poo and so on most is n different than what we use. id say if your comparing your organicy grow to the general organic one then thats why the general isnt as good...that food in my opinion sucks. it sucked for me as well compared to other salt based foods ive used

tokage...dont fall fort that kush hype crap. most them so called kush over ere have nothing to do with kush region.its just a marketing name now and doesnt represent a true kush strain, lost count how many diff bubba kush ive done and each guy claims its the real deal pre 98...non of them was. names for most strains these days dont mean a thing anymore to be honest...everybody with a closet is a breeder now over here all after the money greed game and screwing with the good genetics now

couple big ones im surprised isnt there is the no pre loaded mediums like we have of sunshine mix and pro mix....soiless medium. yours all have pre loaded foods of some sort in them, i hate that. and i dot see much for the dual spectrum hps bulbs we all use here so we dont have to waste money on mh also for vegging and more ballast. and then the foods...most are so called organic and i see them set up in a waaaay diff way than we do here. its just to slow to ship there and way way to expensive is why

ripsterfasn ...yes i know its a diff thing for organic...tats why we dont like it bein so slow to be a food for the plant...thats why organic is more agri in dead old used field crops/. we dont use dead soils like there s in agricultures.

If you start of with organic soil, the organic nutes fit right in.

i just recently used that general organics and it isnt organc. derived from doesnt make it organic. its still same chemicals as other foods..theirs only 1 periodic table so non are any diff in the bottle than any other chem food. unless your using dry forms of raw organic at poo and so on most is n different than what we use. id say if your comparing your organicy grow to the general organic one then thats why the general isnt as good...that food in my opinion sucks. it sucked for me as well compared to other salt based foods ive used

No, actually I was comparing the General Organics line to a previous salt based grow... I preferred the General Organics in that particular grow. But like I said- - - somewhere, that in order for everybody to have the same results we'd all have to use the same soil, water, nute's, etc... So what's good for you, might not be for me... Or, since you don't like or use organics, maybe you don't know how to use them properly....IDK...

i dot see much for the dual spectrum hps bulbs we all use here so we dont have to waste money on mh also for vegging and more ballast.

Not quite sure what your saying here. You don't like them?

doesnt matter what type of medium you start with organic isnt an better and grows slower...if its true organic, and most ist but sold to you guys as if it is. organic soil to me has to be the worst choice of medium to. comes with plenty of diseasesd and bus and could be harmful to a medi guy. since you cant sterilize it you get as is from outdoor full of whatever may be landing on it. and some have even used human sewage as their base. nice to knw some smoked something made with human waste from treatment plants.

i always see guys have bug issues or other running organic type mediums. all them larvae are in the bag already when its bought. then you have to wait for the no plant food organic stuff to change form to be the same as our chem bottles are before the plant can even take it in.

yes bud i know how to use them both..i worked in the industry, doesnt make me mr perfect know it al, but i get how foods work. ...had to in order to make them.

what i meant on the hps bulbs is they are the way to go. not the mh for veg then have to by an hps for flowering. thats old news. still on the net so new guys still say its the right way, they didnt have dual colour hps when tat mh info was pout online...old news doesnt dissapear so new guys think its still current. i beliieve ive only seen of 1 co overseas that sells dual spec hps. ....makes a world of diff using them and gain almost do8uble the output as a mh has

Real og isnt a kush... It is now... Well some are and some arent. What. I have as og isnt the original real deal either but i like what it is as a plant and smoke so dont matter what they call it to me. Im a hard core kush lover and not many are true kush that use the name.

Thats all i meant on dont fall for the kush hype , who cares if its good

I gonna start King Kush and ChemDog(they X with OG Kush)from GHSC. They already in soilmix under neons. F.V.K can go with them 12/12 from seed? or they grow short to give me some yield. I can handle up to 5ft H.

Maybe give them 2weeks 18H of light to get some roots. How they stretch in flower? I got SLH from 23cm to 98cm(36days in flower) only veg for 10days.

Or give them 4 weeks veg and topp? I grow in 16L pots.

Let's chat...

Peace

i wouldnt ever waste seeds on running right to 12/12. sorry but i think thats the most rediculous way to grow cannabis. youll never see its potential doing it that way. a plant will never be its best forcing it to flower like that, not to mention the huge yield losses...you can handle 5 foot plants or the total hight for room is 5 foot...inc room for light above??

wow huge pots if you do a 12/12 from seed deal., i never use more than 2 to 3 gallon. with a 3 week veg..but with clones. myself i wouldnt force any plant before its mature.

im kinda stuck to help you..id like to but i wouldnt in anyways advice to run right at 12/12 or even just a couple weeks if they are beens. id say go for it if clones. i just have a real hard time to teach or help a guy to grow 100% wrong way and pass on poor grow tips or methods

if i was going to give any advice or ideas here is to run them properly till mature before flowering

how can you say it's ridiculous if you never tried man? for me it's my favorite way of growing and you can not say you'll never see potential or things like that as long as you haven't tried.., i've never seen phenotypes express as good as under 12/12 from seeds, and vigor during flowering is an all other level. Once again man every grower as diferents tecnhniques suiting them, when you grow with small lights (under 800w) sometimes it is worth growing short plants and fast plants than doing long veg and big plants.

You really don't see the point of harvesting every 90 days more or less,as much weed as when you grow for long veg, and with about 35% less electricity use? ok ^^

And yes 16l for 12/12 from seed is too much, on that i agree ;) Go for 6 to 11L it'senough Pi2 if you go for 12/12 ;)

how can you say it's ridiculous if you never tried man? for me it's my favorite way of growing and you can not say you'll never see potential or things like that as long as you haven't tried.., i've never seen phenotypes express as good as under 12/12 from seeds, and vigor during flowering is an all other level. Once again man every grower as diferents tecnhniques suiting them, when you grow with small lights (under 800w) sometimes it is worth growing short plants and fast plants than doing long veg and big plants.

You really don't see the point of harvesting every 90 days more or less,as much weed as when you grow for long veg, and with about 35% less electricity use? ok ^^

And yes 16l for 12/12 from seed is too much, on that i agree ;) Go for 6 to 11L it'senough Pi2 if you go for 12/12 ;)

ok ive noticed alot of stuff being put down that i dont say...are some having a hard time following the language barrier cause i sure didnt say anywhere i hadnt ever done this..i cant say they suck unless i have done and seen results. not sure why theres so much of this putting word in my mouth on this site. if i didnt say it please dont just assume it

i was asked MY opinion and my OPINION from exp is waste of time. i cant supply my patients inferiour meds like that. id get beat down for it. ive seen the test results and not once does a 12/12 from seed get close to its max potential, to me if im not tryin to achieve m best why bother growing. why row bunk??...to us around here that would be concidered bunk. to me its mainly new guys with no pacience to wait properly is the ones doing that, and way less yields

and i dont call all lights under 800 small..most run 600 anyways. 1k isnt efficient. to me small is cfl or flouro. or led, 600 is not small, and i dont see how light size has anything to do with flowering plants before they are suposed to?..works the same with a 23 watt cfl as it does with 5k watts, wait for alternating nodes then flower. all the same no mater what light if your doing things properly...or what most would call proper anyways. for me i can buy it for less than that would be worth to grow...and be better smoke to since it was taken to full maturity before they flowered it.

ive done all the math myself for costs and timing to veg and so on. and how i run it is ms efficient way here. ...harvest every 90 days??.why would you say i do that...again your assuming stuff dood. i veg 3 weeks and fower 8...that isnt 90 days. your no faster than i am dood but alot less end reusult if they dont get left to mature proper

1 gal per foot of veg growth or 1 month of veg growth is how you determine pot size..his is waaay to big for what it needs, waste of more and soil and nutes and time. all i ever use is 2 and max 3 gal if i had to veg a bit more for some reason. i see alot use way to large of pots and wonder why they get watering issues, probably the main case there is so may think they are root bound...and that dont happen or they die actualy. im actualy doing another to prove this once again m current grow since so ma dont believe that. i have 1 ga pot in with 2 gal and fliped on same day...well see this mystical way better yields like we get told by running bigger pots...it wont happen. more veg is all that makes more, not more plastic and dirt. and with smaller lights even less is needed

It's not me that doesn't read properly obviously ^^ Like we've been telling you since beginning it's the way you express your self!!

What does this means to you? "i wouldnt ever waste seeds on running right to 12/12" For me it doesn't mean, "i've tried 12/12 and i don't like it..." so when we tell you to try to express yourself better it's for your own good lol ;)

And once again, as you haven't read MY text properly neither, it is not you that harvest every 90 days it is with using a 12/12 from seed... so please before accusing people to not be able to read your texts, make sure to read others properly ;)

And yes 600w is not a small light, but a total light amount of 600w don't tell me you'll grow the same way as with 10x600w running. "Small lights" small rooms small plants, that what works the best why making huge bushes with a 400w if the light doesn't even penetrate canopy? and sameunder 600w you can put what 4 big plants under 600w and you'll have to trim everything at the bottom if you make a long veg.. and yet 4 big plants would probably suffer from a little lack of light.

And about the plant never reaching it's full potency on 12/12 from seed, i don't say it's wrong, if you clearly prove it to me i would agree, just saying you've seen test results isn't enough for me sorry ^^, i've never seen ANY diference in potency between 12/12 form seed and regular plant..

• Like 1

I always use 16L pots. they are not too big for sure(roots fill the pots very quickly avg. 4 weeks time). i gonna veg my king kush for 2 weeks veg+seedling+germination=3 weeks total grow. then switch to flower.

I have 6ft H room so 5foot is max of my plants. Last K-train grow 138cm:-)

about 12/12 from seed. I would recomended 12/12 from seed for HAZE family to grow(tested on SLH). (max 10 day veg time)=max. 2 weeks total

Indica strains are shorter so i would say veg them for 2 weeks+germination+seedling=3 weeks total.

If u topping or LST u plants go for 4-5weeks in total(3-4 weeks realy good veg time+germ+seed)

This is soilmix grow in tent.

I let u know how it goes ...

Chill Out :cool:

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to have a decent conversation with ya myself, but you still don't get it. It's not what your saying, but how your saying it. Like you are a know it all.

Although you may have some good ideas, so do others...

You kinda remind me of a doctor I once knew. He was good. He worked in the University of N. Carolina. Taught there even. But I'll tell ya what, his bedside manner sucked and we never went back...

Just some advise my man...