EllSkin

White Lemon, Hybrid Feed

50 posts in this topic

just as good as last week ;) those WL are really some very nice ladies so far :)

Have a good end fo grow!

Middle of week 8, gonna cut the fan leaves off soon as they're nearly all yellow from the flush.

post-9752-0-83947800-1364557266.jpg

post-9752-0-83968700-1364557479.jpeg

post-9752-0-76011000-1364557481.jpeg

post-9752-0-69578200-1364557483.jpg

1 person likes this

getting nicely frosty now man thanks for the lil news :)

Have a good grow ;)

hehe i like it when fan leaves go away mean the end is getting near ;)

Looking great man for sure they can take a week or 2 of final growth before harvest and she'll have had a great life :P

Have a good end of grow and drying man!!

Really nice work on a budget!! They look super frosty and with CFL's too...very cool guys :biggrin: . You definitely must thank your friends parents with some of that nice smoke lol. Have a nice finish and harvest, it is exciting times for sure :)

Peace

Baby has been cut and hung to dry, have around 70g wet. Have some photos of her last day to put up when I get to my pc and will take some of them in jars when they reach them tomorrow. Great strain, some of the leaves and parts of the top bud even went a little purple towards the end. On to the autocup :)

1 person likes this

lovely frost man ;) congratz on the harvest hope it will be a great smoke :)

Have a good drying and smoking!! don't forget our dry pics ;)

Happy 420 everyone! Will be sampling a couple smaller buds today, as it is 420 after all, they have been in jars for about a week and the little nugs smell great :) Will post results and photos in the evening.

So my report from 420, despite already being rather blazed by the time 4:20 rolled around I can say the white lemon is a very nice smoke, vibrant citrus taste, already very smooth. I read someone else on here say it had a 'silly high' and I agree, very giggly, been a while since I had weed that hit me like it did back in the day.

Weigh in today came to just over 30g, buds are big and light but grind out great. Cant wait to go another round with her :)

post-9752-0-29098800-1366824696.jpg

post-9752-0-37787300-1366824702.jpg

post-9752-0-24993900-1366824707.jpg

post-9752-0-71607000-1366825061.jpg

1 person likes this

seems to be nice and compact man,nice frost and nice colors too, all in all very nice looking buds hehe :)

Thanks for the pics man have a good smoke

1 person likes this

Nice finish man..I hope you, your friend and his rents all are happy :) They do look like very dense little rocks, and beautiful color. :biggrin: Enjoy your harvest!

Peace

1 person likes this

Cant wait to try this strain , i love giggly weed ;)

2 people like this

nice grow man i enoyed reading thru it :)

mouth was watering towards the last pics of her before she came down

1 person likes this

Hi Ellskin!!

Those plants and these buds are fantastic, really made ​​me want to fumarmelos now! 

Congratulations on crop friend, enjoy it!

Regards! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks