White Lemon, Hybrid Feed

EllSkin

hehe i like it when fan leaves go away mean the end is getting near ;)

Looking great man for sure they can take a week or 2 of final growth before harvest and she'll have had a great life :P

Have a good end of grow and drying man!!

Really nice work on a budget!! They look super frosty and with CFL's too...very cool guys :biggrin: . You definitely must thank your friends parents with some of that nice smoke lol. Have a nice finish and harvest, it is exciting times for sure :)

Peace

Baby has been cut and hung to dry, have around 70g wet. Have some photos of her last day to put up when I get to my pc and will take some of them in jars when they reach them tomorrow. Great strain, some of the leaves and parts of the top bud even went a little purple towards the end. On to the autocup :)

• Like 1

So my report from 420, despite already being rather blazed by the time 4:20 rolled around I can say the white lemon is a very nice smoke, vibrant citrus taste, already very smooth. I read someone else on here say it had a 'silly high' and I agree, very giggly, been a while since I had weed that hit me like it did back in the day.

Weigh in today came to just over 30g, buds are big and light but grind out great. Cant wait to go another round with her :)

post-9752-0-29098800-1366824696.jpg

post-9752-0-37787300-1366824702.jpg

post-9752-0-24993900-1366824707.jpg

post-9752-0-71607000-1366825061.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...