Green House Seed Co Newsletter January 2013

Jimmy

wholesalelognew.jpgbanner1.jpg

Dear Customer,

Firstly, we would like to wish you all a very prosperous and green New Year.

The past year has been a busy and great year for us and to celebrate we’re introducing a Monthly ‘Giveaway’ throughout 2013!

Each month we’re giving away Free extra seeds with your orders, starting with Arjan’s Haze #3 seeds. 3 free seeds for orders above €50, 5 free seeds for orders above €75, 10 free seeds for orders above €125. Seeds will automatically be added to your shopping cart once the value exceeds the amounts listed above…

So why was 2012 such a great year?

We successfully launched our Powder Feeding, which is reporting very positive results from growers around the world and helped us produce some great winners at the Growexpo 2012 in Irún, Spain:

1st Place - Exodus Cheese (grown with Mostly Indica Powder Feeding)

2nd Place – K-Train (grown with Mostly Hybrids Powder feeding)

2nd Place – Super Lemon Haze (grown with Mostly Sativa Powder feeding)

We also enjoyed another great Cannabis cup coming 1st Overall and several other awards. Flower Bomb Kush was the overall winner and will be released by our new seed company: Strain Hunters Seed Bank.

Now what’s Happening in 2013?

- We recently introduced an improved packaging, making it clearer with improved Labeling. Additionally we’ve introduced a new stealth packaging with a genetic disk branding making sure your seeds arrive safely!

- All of our strains, with the exception of the coloured mix packs; are now available in 3 packs as well as the usual 5 and 10 packs.

- We’ve introduced a new helpdesk to make it easier for you to contact us and to help improve our customer service. Our helpdesk email contact is now cs@greenhouseseeds.nl

- We are working hard on the Strain Hunters Seed Bank and expect to launch in later this spring. The award winning Flower Bomb Kush will be included in the Strain Hunters Seeds Bank Catalog as well a whole new range of regular and feminized seeds.

For more about Strain Hunters Seed bank visit www.strainhunters.com and check out the Strain Hunters High Report, we’ve got two amazing video’s online Now!

Follow Arjan and Franco as they discovered a field of over 300,000 flourishing plants, all greenhouse strains all grown on powder feeding:

ON:TIME cut: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hmsQ5r6tvwc

SKYLAB cut: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XXfvylhmwLU

- Lastly, we are also looking forward to seeing you all at Spannabis in Barcelona this year on February 15th-17th.

You can find us on stand 51 again and also our Powder Feeding on stand 30

If you’re there pass by and say hello!

Have a great 2013!

Green House Seed Co. Team

• Like 1

Sounds good, just wondering why I did not receive any free seeds with my order this January - I'd love to grow some Arjan haze#3 again later thi year.. Was it the color packs or is this just a new offer from now on ?

No probs over here, I got nice free seeds + feedings for the Cup ..just sayin'..

Peace + Grow

There were no free seeds on offer when I ordered so maybe that is the reaon ß

Mazeltov for the great Strainhunter seedbank Waiting for that Green Crack sativa