Hi from sunny London!

gogo

:bye:

Hey hey hey!

Just signed up today primarily to follow a grow using an Elitegrow led, I don't know many who use these lights and this was the first place to find another elitegrow user, in fact I found 2 people on here now and I'm the 3rd.

Any others?

Not had a proper chance to look around and wasn't aware there was a strainhunter site despite having enjoyed and salivated over the Greenhouse boys adventures on youtube.

There is definitely a friendly vibe here, well so far anyway, havn't read many threads yet, I guess there'll be the usual trolling now and then, haha! :devil:

All humans have this strange thing called ego which we carry around, can't get away from it I guess even if you have yourself!

:angel:

Trying to get a perpetual grow happening with a fortnightly harvest of 4 small 12" plants which will start rolling over mid march hopefully.

Will try to do a little journal to track progress.

Peace y'all :fan: :fan:

• Like 1

Hey man welcome on sh forum ;)

Yes indeed we have elitegrow users and as you saw lam's is a gold mine of informations any questions you will ask will be fully answered mostof the time :D And we never thank him enough for his great job ;)

ANyway i hope you'll like the place even after reading more, and you shall see that you will not find much trolling around here, some agreeing to disagree but it always end up nicely ;) and i hope you'll participate to that awesome vibe ;)

If you have any problem on the forum just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out ;)

HAve a good discovering of the forum ;)

See ya online!

• Like 1

Hi gogo :bye:

We have already met in the forums,but it is always nice to say hi here in the introduce yourself post.

Dust has pretty much spelled it out , strain hunters is a great forum, the friendliest you'll find.

I know Dust won't say it , he's a modest lion, but our mods are awesome and so are the staff and admin.

Strain Hunters is the place I like to call home on the interweb , a place where I can have a smoke and catch up on all the amazing grows and information from the Strain Hunters family.

Loving your optimistic outlook "sunny London"hehe, after the year we had in England! wettest year on record lmao xD and now everything covered in snow, thank God for Indoor growing. ;)

Look forward to seeing you around the forums and showing us your grow.

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 1

Thanks y'all for makin me feel so welcome :ok: !!!

The caring sharing vibe is like being embraced by one of those foster families that take on troubled kids, haha!

Away working at the mo but am in process of gettin some pics together and will get round to a grow share...

love, peace n plenty plenty plenty pot :thankyou:

• Like 1