GHSC Super Silver Haze

Big'G'

I couldn't take feeling so bad that I broke my girl, that I'm treating them to some GHSC POWDERFEED (oooooo baby)

I also went ahead and ordered a 90w LED for them too.

Ive never used the above before and this is only my 2nd aero grow I hope I can do it all justice. Not to mention my first

time doing SCROG. What, am I doing. I usually stick to what I know.

Hi,

I'll get some chemdog and King Kush. Thay come from OG Kush after 90s so it's 23 years old lady well worth to try her...

Seeds on the way to new home..we'll see

Big'G' You can try some in areo and I gonna try in soilmix then after we share our experience..

Peace

UPDATE

So here are the girls it's been roughly a week since I last posted an update on how they are doing.

They are growing at a steady pace even the one that I managed to break is still doing well.

I'm going to put them into 12/12 when the LED I ordered gets here. Im also waiting on the POWDERFEED

arriving I got the tubular heater and room stat installed at last. I had to wait for the only electrician I trust

to free up some time to do the work. I still need to get my SCROG mesh into place. Need to get that out the way

before the girls get to big. I fed them a little last week but think it might have been too

early so they're back to water ph5.5 . I'll not feed now till I see they need it. I used Advanced Nutrients

Grow, Micro, Bloom.

post-19723-0-05156900-1359826771.jpg

post-19723-0-12966100-1359826781.jpg

post-19723-0-39777000-1359826795.jpg

post-19723-0-02483800-1359826808.jpg

post-19723-0-39785500-1359826823.jpg

post-19723-0-58776400-1359826836.jpg

post-19723-0-59146400-1359826848.jpg

post-19723-0-03980900-1359826868.jpg

looking sweet man :) Start to feed them when you will notice a gren diference between new growth and older leaves, if you have pretty right amount of nute you have no diference - to a very little diference between new growth and old, if you got a big diference they are hungry, most time they will strat to turn stem a very little purple before changing colors on the leaves ;)

Good luck man keep us updated :)

Hi FIM

Thank you for your kind words of advice.

I am a little concerned about the strain getting out of hand with the space I have. I expect to be switching to 12/12 in a day or two when my new LED gets delivered. I just hope the POWDERFEED arrives soon too.

I have a screen big enough to fit wall to wall, so I plan to get the very most out of the space I have.

There's mixed emotions of excitement and nerves about how the grow will go but I'm just going to get on with it and try my best.

Peace brother.

I'm going to use it as a main light. Price wise £80 free p&p. I have to say though if you get something similar and try it out, make sure its not directed in your direction. I made this mistake and got really dazzled lol. Yes it's really bright.

post-19723-0-98645100-1360005676.jpg

Thank you brother Tokage

I have been in the room 3 times now and each time I swear the colour of light has been different. The 1st was kind of pink looking like in the pic. Then the next time very red looking and on the 3rd quite a white light. Now im not sure if that's how this type of light works or it was down to my eyes being very red at the time lol. I will try to capture this in some pictures.

Peace .

Oh no what do I do

Got wrong feed delivered.

But on a more positive note, I was in my room tonight having a look and I thought hmmmm am I smelling something? So out of curiosity I put my nose down and had a sniff. Holy moley my girls are wearing a very sweet perfume, and at such a young age too.

Hi brother Tokage, I hope you are well.

I got the short flower and I ordered the long flower. Girls look ok just now and the roots are doing well.

I'm just a little worried that when they need to feed I wont have food for them. Still waiting for a reply to the email I sent.

Thank you for the advice brother Dust :) I'll make the adjustment. The nodes are getting closer together now they're getting a bit bigger. Still not fed, just ph5.5 heated water. Leaves are looking ok im happy for just now. More updstes tomorrow.