Hawaii moves on Legal Cannabis

oldemarine

Good news from the American Jewell in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The speaker of the house has introduced a bill that will change our medical program to include adults who just want to enjoy herb without a note from an MD.

http://stopthedrugwa...ker_files_marij

Recent polling from Hawaii has 57% of the people saying yes to common sense regulations for adults using and growing Cannabis. It sure would be great for the tourist trade here in the Land of Aloha.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2013/01/21/Hawaii-House-Speaker-Files-Marijuana-Legalization-Bill

• Like 2

Really good man, i hope the rest of the world follow

Aloha Madweed, Hawaii draws tourists from all over the planet with flights daily from Japan, Korea, and China. If Hawaii follows Washington State and Colorado to become the New Amsterdam of the Pacific Rim when the young tourists go home with a solid taste of freedom perhaps repression will with time become a thing of the past.
  • Like 1

very good news man!! i hope the comittee or whatever it is will aprove it and make one more state marijuana friendly, and indeed hawaii would greatly benefit from it, seeing how it already attracts turist if you add marijuana damn it's paradise :D

Good luck guys!

very good news man!! i hope the comittee or whatever it is will aprove it and make one more state marijuana friendly, and indeed hawaii would greatly benefit from it, seeing how it already attracts turist if you add marijuana damn it's paradise :D

Good luck guys!

Aloha Dust, With the tropical climate combined with a rich volcanic soil Hawaii has a very good reputation for quality Cannabis (Pakalolo in the Hawaiian Language). The Islands sure would make a great winter headquarters for Greenhouse Seed Company to hook with the University of Hawaii's tropical horticulture programs to do some needed research on long season Sativa Strains for medicinal use.
  • Like 1

That song is Awesome!!!!!

Billyriz, Don Ho was a musical legend in Hawaii who passed away in 2007 but his music will be forever loved here in the Land of Aloha. Here is Don's Grandaughter Anuhea with her version of Hawaiian music singing "Higher Than The Clouds"

Aloha OldMarine. I hope it will come to voting. Looks like the MJ side(voters) are a little bit stronger?

Aloha Tokage, Hawaii is not like Washington State or Colorado. The politicians will decide as the system here will not put the issue up for a vote of the people. It will be interesting to see how they deal with this issue knowing 57% of the people want change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

less work for dog the bounty hunter and crew ;)......its brilliant to see our beloved plant become legal in more places around the word..

if only it could become like this in ireland..personally i believe it would end our crappy recession and definitly put massive smiles across the

faces of recreational users and growers alike..i dunno about you guys but bud has bin my livelyhood since i was a teenager all it took was a

bag of very poor quality sprayed weed and that was it i was hit bang in the face wit an apiffany TIME TO GROW MY OWN:))...not so easy

now though wit our laws the cops are always cracking down and busting growers bad buzz not good at all.but it hasnt stopped me so far

so maybe im doing summit right. if only there was no more hiding our world would b a much happier place indeed. but at the rate its going

hopefully within the next 10years it will be legal here and i will definitly be one of the first to jump aboard the life of legal green in ireland..

peace out..:)

• Like 2