Lets rate the strains that we have been given for Indor Cup !

Sizla

Lets rate indor Cup Strains   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Cup Strains You like the most

2. 2. I had XXXX strain in my grow and

• Definitly would grow White Lemon again
    • Maybe I would Maybe I would not grow White Lemon again
    • Definitly would NOT grow White Lemon again
    • Definitly would grow Money Maker again
    • Maybe I would Maybe I would not grow Money Maker again
    • Definitly would NOT grow Money Maker again
    • Definitly would grow Damnesia again
    • Maybe I would Maybe I would not grow Damnesia again
    • Definitly would NOT grow Damnesia again
    • Definitly would grow White Strawberry Skunk again
    • Maybe I would Maybe I would not grow White Strawberry Skunk again
    • Definitly would NOT grow White Strawberry Skunk again
    • Definitly would grow Afgooey again
    • Maybe I would Maybe I would not grow Afgooey again
    • Definitly would NOT grow Afgooey again
    • Definitly would grow Caboose again
    • Maybe I would Maybe I would not grow Caboose again
    • Definitly would NOT grow Caboose again
    • Dont know / hard to tell

We are half way to the end of Indore Cannabis Cup

So I think we alredy seed and grow a little bit and at last some of us can alredy give some opinions on the strains that were offered for our enjoyment in this turnament !

So , I would like to ask You to take some time and give the vote - if you alredy have your opinion ,or if not give it more time to evolve and vote when You are ready !

I would also ask that If You vote in the pool , that YOu would also reply with few words of explanating why You voted the way You did :P

Regards PPL of green nation !

no, sorry , bb code does not workin the poll , i have no idea what else i could try

also there was no way to ask separatly for each strain as theres limit for 3 questions per thread ....

we could do separate for each strain if someon cared but i think as it is also should work

• 4 weeks later...

Nice , we finally are gethering some votes :P , pity that ppl are not commenting on them but who could blame them - they are stoned with their fresh crops : P

what hits me is popularity ( at last at this stage of voting ) of WSS , I wouldnt risc it after grow logs i have fallowed but well - You are free ppl : P

It´s a close race between the MM and the WL. I have never grown the WL but i did sample it a few times. Lovely weed and i would not mind trying to grow a few.

The MM i did both grow and smoke. With my grow included i have tried 2 other growers MM and all of them been very good to me. I really what is going in my body and brain when i smoke the MM

which smoke Yu preferred ? WL or MM ?

I also smoked the white lemon and some moneymaker jelly... both were top smokes!! I would love to grow them as well! The other given strains r hard to judge without actually smoking growing of them... i let it for the ones who gained some experience with them... Happy smoking!

• 1 month later...

Nice , we finally are gethering some votes :P , pity that ppl are not commenting on them but who could blame them - they are stoned with their fresh crops : P

what hits me is popularity ( at last at this stage of voting ) of WSS , I wouldnt risc it after grow logs i have fallowed but well - You are free ppl : P

But it smells sweet , still of mixed opinions myself on the strawberries, but the proof is in the pudding so roll on harvest time. From the other journals I was thinking the WL looks the business.

For me hmm i can say Caboose rocks baby.... smoked also the Damnesia which was not really my favorite but i got some beans of it now and i will test it myself....alos got some money maker beans so i will give the final voting after the next run then i can judge at least 3 of the cup strains

• 5 months later...

I can only vote for 2 of these strains cause I have not grown or smoked the other strains send out. It seems that more people got the WL and the MM than say Damnesia or Caboose. Only saw one journal with the White strawberry skunk. Now I found out it is the often talked about and fine outdoor strain Erdbeere from Switzerland I am curious. White Lemon is probably not too different from the Lemon skunk or the SLH - I like the White widow from green house and am growing that again for the 3rd time; so that should give y'all an idea . Money Maker is an old master Kush and I see no reason why that shouldn't be a good strain as well.

Proven and around for longer than this actual cup.

So the new strains are Afgooey, Big Tooth, Damnesia + Caboose. Hawaiian genetics with afghan + nepal sounds wicked but if it gets confusing I can do better , the Big Tooth is a strain i am thinking of trying out next time I need fresh beans.

First i grew the Damnesia and I like it lots. It is strong and well balanced, great for pain control I heard- I like that muscle relaxant quality. You get a nice body massage first and then the high gets racey, cerebral and heady from the Amnesia Haze. It is a very long lasting high and is great as a sleeping aid. It does not make you sleepy but the night rest is peaceful and I slept longer than usual without interruptions. No Hangovers ! One thing about the taste. The longer it sits the harder the taste and boy it really stinks like ammonia after a few months. So make sure you seal it properly for long time storage or put in the freezer. air tight !

Fresh it tastes good.

Now the Caboose a very small / 50 centimeter bushy vigorous plant, that produces nice nuggets. A cut from Northern Cali it is a truelly wonderful kushy Indica, that is my favorite smoke. The effect is on point and oh so tasty. The winner even though the Damnesia is also very good.

On a scale of 10 I rate the Caboose 9.5 and the Damnesia 8 to 8.5 depending on the pheno.