26th High Times Cannabis Cup 2013

billyriz

Tell me if this is right or wrong!?!?

I can only be there for 24 to 26 and so my strain hunter tours judges pass would be useless to me after midday on the 26th.

I know normal passes are allowed to be resold but i wondered if any of the forum members who are attending the 26 to 28th would want to take over my pass or something or am I being a complete skank? If anyone wanted to we could sort out finer details via PM.

I won't be offended!! :)

Exodus.

p.s Admin/Dust/whoever, if this sort of post is not allowed or appropriate, please delete appropriately.

If I get no takers I will probably buy one and hand it to some unexpected stoner at schipol. Any offers or suggestion via PM.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah t-3 months and it goes on :D well ninja is already hot sneakin the new strains in dam and i can say this year gonna be some goood gooood tastin stuff in dam thru the cup :D im already exited bout all the hunters i meet n the fellows that be over at ninja hq over the cup :D gonna be maaaad fun

• 1 month later...

hmm if u look hard enough u will find what u want seems to be true, allready bought a pass airfair and hotel maybe next year i can do a tour.

this year i'll go without guide i guess so have a few ? like can i get weed at cup or do you go to coofeshops during day ?

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THE ORIGONAL CANNABIS CUP IN AMSTERDAM!!!! it hasn't moved and never will, just thought id get that out the way,lol. YES its cup time again so I decided to pop on and see who is going, il be there from the 21st November until the 4th December so if anyone want to hook up then give me a PM, also I will be trying to promote my new facebook page and also the NON PROFIT organisation I am now apart of, DADS FOR MARIJUANA!! look us up on facebook, just say hello from the Handyman and we will know you are from here,,THO IN WILL SAY NOW!!!!! we are not there to talk about smoking !! growing or anything else ILLEGAL!! in the countrys we are in , tho of course if it is one of the pages say in Colorado, or BC then its all good, tho we are FIRSTY trying to get the word out on the moral aspects of prohibition!!! I CAN BET YOU !!! most of you will find out ALOT of thing you don't already know!! SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME AND TRY AND SEE ME AT THE CUP!!! https://www.facebook.com/Dads4MJ?fref=ts this is the INTERNATIONAL page and from there we can tell you how to contact your closest group!! there will be one around you!! if not now very soon as we are growing every day!! infact I hope to be able to have a stand next year at the Amsterdam cup as we do in some of the events in the states and Canada!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Some great news here :-) :-) :-)

2013 SCHEDULE

Seminars and Shows
Sunday, Nov. 24

1:30 p.m. — Loud Seeds presents: Training Your Palate for Breeding.
3 p.m. — Mila of the Pollinator Company presents, “Hash 101” with “El Gato,” Mila, Doug of Hitman Glass and Nikka T. of Pink House.
4:20 p.m. — The 26th Cannabis Cup Opening Ceremonies
8 p.m. – @ Melkweg (Old Hall) | Voyagers & Phenofinders present Black the Ripper, DJ IQ & DK Nektswon

Monday, Nov. 25

1:30 p.m. – A live podcast of Free Weed From Danny Danko featuring a panel of cultivation experts.
3 p.m. — Robert Connell Clarke presents, “Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany,” An open discussion with Robert C. Clarke.
4:20 p.m. — TBA
5 p.m. – Elise McDonough, author of the High Times Official Cannabis Cookbook,  presents “The Art of Cannabis Cuisine.”
8 p.m. – @ Melkweg (The Max) | Loud Seeds & Silika Glass presents Killer Mike & EL-P

Tuesday, Nov. 26

1:30 p.m. — Bubbleman presents “The Ease of Water and Ice Extraction.”
3 p.m. – Cali Connection provides a rousing promotion for its seeds and products.
4:20 p.m. – TBA
5 p.m. — Soma of Soma Seeds offers guidance and advice to growing healthy, potent plants.
8 p.m. – @ Melkweg (The Max) | HIGH TIMES Records presents Cam’ron and Smoke DZA

Wednesday, Nov. 27

1:30 p.m. – Scott of Rare Dankness presents “Colorado Strains and the New Recreational Laws of the Rocky Mountain State.”
3 p.m. — The Green House coffeeshop, winner of multiple Cannabis Cups, showcases new samples from Strain Hunters.
4:20 p.m. — Doug Fine, the author of Too High To Fail: Cannabis and the New Green Economic Revolution, presents an open discussion.
5 p.m. – Don and Aaron, the leaders of DNA Genetics, offer a map to success.
8p.m. – @ Melkweg Apothecary Genetics presents The Wailers

Thursday, Nov. 28

1:30 p.m. – TBA
3 p.m. – Sensi Seed Bank, one of the oldest seed companies in the world, provides historical perspective on the emerging world of canna-business.
4:20 p.m. — Expo Closing Ceremonies
8 p.m. — @ Melkweg (The Max) | The HIGH TIMES Cannabis Cup Awards ShowShow & Sensi Seeds presents The Dirty Soul Rockers

got ma pass sorted , HIGH TIMES WILL NEVER STOP IN AMSTERDAM!! its where the CANNABIS CUO BEGUN, see you all there guys,, no doupt il see a few at breakfast ,

Have you all seen that there are a few of us neeting up already,,http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/7601-cannabis-cup-sh-meet-up/unread/,, lets see how many will go this year, we can arrange times and so on later

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...