Hey man thanks for sharing your lady with us :) I move your thread to the correct section here is only for the world cup Grow journals ;)

Hope we'll see more from that momma ;)

Good luck to the clones man may they root fast :)

• Like 1

The Mother has a 2 inch layer of perlite ontop of organic soil. Apparently the soil was infested with fungus gnats or became that way and I scooped out the top 2 inches of soil and put a layer of sand then a thick layer of perlite. As for the clones, they are in an aquarium rock medium I picked up from petco. It is ph balanced and just needs a quick rinse and is ready to go. Lol it really does look like cat litter. I will post a picture of the aquarium rocks and again the cat litter is indeed perlite.

IMG 20130127 011438

• Like 1

Hey man thanks for sharing your lady with us :) I move your thread to the correct section here is only for the world cup Grow journals ;)

Hope we'll see more from that momma ;)

Good luck to the clones man may they root fast :)

THANKS ! I appologizze for posting in the wrong section and thank you again for fixing it. Definitely gonna see a lot more . Clones all the way thru to buds

• Like 1

This hydra mother and her new clones have been 2 years in the making. 2 years 6 months when you count the length of time i spent reading and watching everything I could get my hands on. Even after all the reading is memorized and you know what to do, you really don' t have any experience. I killed my first 10 plants. I learned each time and hydra is a culmination of hard work and perseverance these last 2 years. In the next ten days I must set up my flower room and then the fun begins. I can't wait!

Wonderfull mother man.

Take it to the flower. will be great.

Good grow man.

oh i would love to but that would set me back months. that mom will produce much more by giving me clones. I will update with some more pics tonight. Yesterday the clones looked a little sluggish but they look strong again today. I am having an electric issue im going to search the forums for help . If anyone whos veiwing this grow is any good at wiring please pm me Im having a small issue and i want to know how to fix it. any electrical problems scare the sht out of me