White Strawberry Skunk + WW + White Rhino - GHS Feed Vs Hesi

Gaz

Thanks guys, the last WSS harvested looks very nice, she has kept a really fruity sweet strawberry smell, can't wait to smoke her. Will let you know how that goes. Want to give as much time as possible, curing before the final smoke report and dry bud shots.

Nice mate work on your room and the next one will be even better for sure! Have a nice smoke and enjoy your yield, there is no better smoke than home grown smoke!

Always tastes better when you do it yourself, Have really high hopes for the last one I harvested, still has not lost any of her smell nd has been drying a week now. Every time i open the drying box fills the room with a intoxicating smell.

• Like 1

No better smoke than homegrown when it's of such high quality for sure man!!! Freezing frosty nugz!! You did an amazing job and are one of the few to finish their WSS's..way to stick it out and not let a few bananas slow ya down at all!! :):biggrin: Awesome all around grow brother and I wish you the very best of luck in the contest and I'm looking forward to future grows from ya!

That's some cool ass packaging too..very cool!!

Peace

• Like 1

No better smoke than homegrown when it's of such high quality for sure man!!! Freezing frosty nugz!! You did an amazing job and are one of the few to finish their WSS's..way to stick it out and not let a few bananas slow ya down at all!! :):biggrin: Awesome all around grow brother and I wish you the very best of luck in the contest and I'm looking forward to future grows from ya!

That's some cool ass packaging too..very cool!!

Peace

Hi thanks Smokey. Always taste so much better when you take the trouble nd time to grow it. If all my STrawberries had comeout like WSS 2 would be even happier. Looking forward to doing some more journals, only 2 now (auto/outdoor).

Some serious competition from GHS , some excellent journals and grows. Maybe in a couple of years, until then will keep on trying to improve grow by grow.

Final report

Hi guys the end has come, so will do a review of the results of the grow.

I will start with the White Rhino, nice structured plant, around 90cm from floor to top. The buds are very compact, similar to White Widow. Deliberatley grew her a little longer till most of the trichomes where amber, as when I hve smoked it before from the coffeshop, it is an extreme head high, bordering on headache tackle, so wanted to try for more body stoned and left her longer. I have tried a couple of joints of her and she still has that heady stoned but is just a little less potent, than the WR i smoked before. Yield 31g

The White Strawberry was a little tempremental,of 6 started, 2 were male, 1 snapped during transplant. The 3 remaining WSS 2 WSS3 and WSS6 all grew out and 2 of these 3 had some banana's. The smell while they are growing is intoxicating - earthy strawberry. I did veg them less thn I would normally as I was worried about some teething problems with the genetics, i had read about.

WSS3 was harvested first as she had quite a few banana's, so wanted to get her out of the room, to protect the rest of my crop. Did find a male organ tooked away during harvest. She was known previously as the crinkly pheno, but she improved drmatically towards the end and yielded 34g. Mostly cloudy and clear trichomes and not as smelly as the other 2. The smoke was more earthy taste than anything with a suprisingly good body stone plus great head stone. Lost most of it's strawberry smell during drying, and did not have much curing time as found many friends to come sample her. So smoked this plant while the other 2 where finishing.

WSS6 She was the only girl banana free, and had a very similar structure to White Widow I have grown, with dense compact nuggets. This plant kept more of her strawberry smell, but not as much as i would have liked. She also had nice pink/red veins running down the leave stems which WSS 3 did not. She was in flower 63 days and yielded some solid buds, but was a low yield at only 21g. Althought this plant sprouted 3 days after the others. Nice heady stone with a body stone that creeps up on you, long lasting stoned, still leaves a sugary sensation in your mouth and is very smooth.

WSS2 My favourite girl and she blossomed into a right stunner, beutiful foxtailing and bud everywhere on the plant, from top to tail. The buds are less dense and are longer and by far the smelliest and tastiest plant even after 2 weeks. I have stashed it all in storge jars to cure. I will leave this plant to smoke last , see if I can get a good 2 months cure. Only a handful of banana's and i think she was somewhere between the other 2 plants, bushy like WSS3 and had the same red/pink veins as WSS6. Flowered 73 days and 43g yield, very happy as only vegged a short time. The best way I can describe the taste and smell of this girl is like Strawberry Nesquick Milkshake, sweet sugary strawberry smell and taste, filled the house when drying.

I have been very happy to do this journal and thank everyone who passed bye and may use this in the future , I hope they can make them all like WSS2 it will be killer strain when they iron out all the little flaws. I would like to thank the GHS team for giving me this great opportunity and can confirm I am now a convert to The Powderfeed, so easy to use and effective.

A few pictures

post-16264-0-64516300-1370013059.jpg

post-16264-0-96469600-1370013063.jpg

post-16264-0-92353900-1370013067.jpg

post-16264-0-63801500-1370013071.jpg

post-16264-0-24307100-1370013076.jpg

post-16264-0-48459000-1370013078.jpg

post-16264-0-23867100-1370013081.jpg

post-16264-0-66651200-1370013084.jpg

post-16264-0-66732300-1370013087.jpg

post-16264-0-30350000-1370013090.jpg

• Like 1

thanks for that nice harvest update man, looks like some frosty buds and i can imagine the smell is smelled her not so long ago :)

I hope you will have a good smoke, and that next time we will see the WSS in testing she will be hermie free :)

Have a good smoking man thanks for the nice journal

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for that nice harvest update man, looks like some frosty buds and i can imagine the smell is smelled her not so long ago :)

I hope you will have a good smoke, and that next time we will see the WSS in testing she will be hermie free :)

Have a good smoking man thanks for the nice journal

Smoke is getting very nice. I am trying to give the last plant a long cure, so just a weekly bud, and the smell continues as does the sweet taste. very heady stoned , good for spacing out listening to some tunes.

• Like 1