White Strawberry Skunk + WW + White Rhino - GHS Feed Vs Hesi

Gaz

glad to notice I'm not the only one who has noticed, Try rich potting soil with building sand and perlite for your grows that's what helps me out alot when growing. It ensures the drainage and is the perfect root grow medium when growing soil based in my opinion.

Just using the Easymix I bought fromt he local grow shop, looked goods as has perlite, worm casts , coco and twigs. Also used clay pebbles for the first time, every day learning more.

• Like 1

i have use hesi and canna im shore in my eye canna smokes hesi hands down in uk greens have both

I chose hesi as it was half the price of Canna based on that alone you expect more from Canna. Hesi is also a cup winning product and made down the road from where I live, So it ws a no brainer, good for the environement as locally sourced, and tried and tested. Guess it's down to personal choice ! what your confident with and works best for you. Leaning towards the Powderfeed for the future as so simple, and some stunning results seen.

I use old newspaper for same reasons put in 2-3 cm of these clay balls on top neswpaper double layer maybe and fill it with dirt.

Something to try next time!, thanks man

hi mate, dred that those babies went hermie on you :/

i got the white lemon and had hermie issues but im sure my dodgy timer was to blame. i have kept the hermies and they have sorted their selves out and are no longer hermies lol.

what caused the stress and what happened to your leaves mate

Smelling better everyday.Wifey don't like it lol. Perfectly good garage out the back love. !

Hahaha..ya it's funny the smells that we love and want from our plants drive the wives/partners nutty sometimes :) I'm good because of my carbon filter until I open the tent up and work on them for a couple hours..then watch out!

Keep em green and stinky bro :)

Peace

• Like 1

hi mate, dred that those babies went hermie on you :/

i got the white lemon and had hermie issues but im sure my dodgy timer was to blame. i have kept the hermies and they have sorted their selves out and are no longer hermies lol.

what caused the stress and what happened to your leaves mate

WSS 3 is some strange crinkly phenotype, grows steady enougth and is female so should be good.The other two WSS looked ok to me. I thought that 3 girls from 6 planted was not a bad hit rate for the WSS's looking around the forum, plenty of balls knocking about.

Thanks for dropping by and good luck with them White lemons, seen so beauties knocking about here and there

Hahaha..ya it's funny the smells that we love and want from our plants drive the wives/partners nutty sometimes :) I'm good because of my carbon filter until I open the tent up and work on them for a couple hours..then watch out!

Keep em green and stinky bro :)

Peace

Cheers Smokey, I so need to upgrade my cellar, light,fan (keep it simple for now). Was getting a bit smelly to be fair, open the bedroom to be hit by a wall of dankness, smack in the face, specially towards the end. Problem now is the smell builds in the kitchen - her place of work lol. Good job she don't read this !!

Always try my best to keep them stinky.

• Like 1

Hi gaz

i have just looked up the wss and i have seen plenty of balls for that strain also, perhaps theirs something wrong with the genetics for that one or its super sensitive.

i havent seen a wss that hasnt hermied yet and would really like to, the white lemon is very stable as i have seen and so is the money maker.

good luck with the rest and if you get anymore balls just pull them off because you dont know they might feck off lol like with the wl i have.

i hope you liked the wl i have going on aswell :)

Hi gaz

i have just looked up the wss and i have seen plenty of balls for that strain also, perhaps theirs something wrong with the genetics for that one or its super sensitive.

i havent seen a wss that hasnt hermied yet and would really like to, the white lemon is very stable as i have seen and so is the money maker.

good luck with the rest and if you get anymore balls just pull them off because you dont know they might feck off lol like with the wl i have.

i hope you liked the wl i have going on aswell :)

Looking sweet that room ! Know the White Lemon is looking the business. Was debating on the OG Kush for my next grow. See if it lives up to the American hype. Will be watching. Happy with my WSS ratio 3 from 6, as seems a tricky girl to tame.

• Like 1

thank you :) feedback mean the most.

yes the og kush is wicked, i have around 8 main cola's on that plant alone :) not supposed to be a big yielder but the smoke is amazing apparently ;) we will see lol. the buds on it are looking good though. the og kush pics are not in the WL diary but when its finished i will drop a pic in the end to show the results for you. very stretchy as so is the WL i flowered them at 8-11" and they have reached nearly 30" now lol but i blame the big pot sizes i have for that lol.

i really look forward to seeing some nice big juicy buds from your WSS :D, hows the smell on them beauts anyway?

thank you :) feedback mean the most.

yes the og kush is wicked, i have around 8 main cola's on that plant alone :) not supposed to be a big yielder but the smoke is amazing apparently ;) we will see lol. the buds on it are looking good though. the og kush pics are not in the WL diary but when its finished i will drop a pic in the end to show the results for you. very stretchy as so is the WL i flowered them at 8-11" and they have reached nearly 30" now lol but i blame the big pot sizes i have for that lol.

i really look forward to seeing some nice big juicy buds from your WSS :D, hows the smell on them beauts anyway?

Still waiting the true smell, can only smell the auto's i planted at the same time.

Day 21 flowering update (4 under 400w HPS)

Happy enougth with the progress of the remaining female's WSS2 WSS6 both receiving Hybrid Powderfeed (10g per 10 litres). The crinkly pheno is on Hesi Bloem Complex 50ml per 10 litres, and will start this week to receive the Phosphorus plus along side.

WSS2 This is my favourite as it is just wider at 51 cm than tall 47 cm. It seems to be thriving on the Hybrid PF, some nice flowers started already.

WSS3 This is the crinkly pheno, the older leaves look a little unhealthy and holey, but the new growth seems to be a lot nicer looking. The beginings of some nice flowers are going on. This is the tallest and least narrow. Time will tell with this ugly duckling but it continues to grow - that's all i can ask.

WSS6 This was one that sprouted 3 days after the rest but has caught up well and is now the 2nd tallest at 54cm and is nice and wide at 41cm. It does seem that some of the lower leaves are a bit droopy, not sure why so any comments appreciated.

White Rhino This is also a stocky plant 51 cm in height and 41 cm wide. Looks like it's going to have one big top bud on it, all seems to be shaping up well. Also all the newer leaves are growing 11 fingers, has leaves on top of the leaves. Seen this before on the forum somewhere.

Any way the pictures ! remembered to sneak in 5 mins before the lights where due on.

post-16264-0-22338200-1363897362.jpg

post-16264-0-56102700-1363897363.jpg

post-16264-0-17675300-1363897410.jpg

post-16264-0-24497800-1363897412.jpg

post-16264-0-67949600-1363897413.jpg

post-16264-0-82963000-1363897414.jpg

post-16264-0-71536400-1363897440.jpg

post-16264-0-81829100-1363897441.jpg

post-16264-0-58095800-1363897442.jpg

post-16264-0-91254300-1363897536.jpg

post-16264-0-91837500-1363897537.jpg

post-16264-0-08054300-1363897539.jpg

post-16264-0-85982000-1363897540.jpg

post-16264-0-64921100-1363897730.jpg

Edited by Gaz
  • Like 2

i bet you cant wait :) . how are you finding the powder feeding? best thing since sliced bread in my eyes.

Plants seem to like it and saves me fannying about with 2 bottles measuring equipment. One spoon full and bang the Powderfeed is done. Proof is in the final results and smoking , bring it on I say. Need to restock, as hate buying it, paying tax to the dutch government, especially when they still don't want to serve "Outsiders again yet in South Netherlands " yet hopefully that is about to change to soon if the mayor gets his finger out.

• Like 1

thats what i like also lol, the best feeding iv seen so far, but like you say depends on the final results.

im sure as arjan is a big taste lover, these nutes will be superb on the taste results. if i remember correct he talked about a hydro nute that gives an organic taste result being the future......perhaps now is that future he talked about :)

from what i have seen so far i have no doubt it will impress

:angry:

Cheers Smokey, I so need to upgrade my cellar, light,fan (keep it simple for now). Was getting a bit smelly to be fair, open the bedroom to be hit by a wall of dankness, smack in the face, specially towards the end. Problem now is the smell builds in the kitchen - her place of work lol. Good job she don't read this !!

Always try my best to keep them stinky.

I like your style mate but there is several reasons why the WSS could have turned Hermie on you. After reading this post I believe at least 1 has turned hermie on you that's due to some form of stress. Ventilation ess when growing with HPS drawing fresh air and sucking out the dirty/used air apart from HM issues. When the room is not ventilated well that could have easily become the reason why the beautifull 1 !!! turned hermie on you cause that particular feno looks good out there in other growrooms. But if you are convinced about your setup It could be! Never the less love reading your journals Thanks for posting and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rest if 1 turns hermie on you now castrate it till it stops dropping balls on you mate, cheers. And yes I know sometimes it's hard for a man to castrate another being but I would do it also after I payed my 50 euro! :-) :angry:

• Like 1