Big'G'

Thoughts please - LED

7 posts in this topic

won't say anything on this i don't know enough to give advices ^^

I'm sure one of the LED pro will pass by ;)

But it doesn't look bad that i can say :D

Good luck

Just seems like another rebranded china built LED.

5 bands is not enough, you should look for a 11 band one :).

The link isn't working for me, can I have the name , model & company please or another link. ;)

Peace

Lams

The link isn't working for me, can I have the name , model & company please or another link. ;)

Peace

Lams

Hi Lams

If you go to www.ledhydroponics.co.uk

It'll take you to the very small site

Hope this helps

Peace brother

Ordered an 11-band last night, from my research its the way to go. Other thing is 3W or higher diodes, don't got for the old 1W or less, I even saw some people marketing a grow light that was using 0.06W diodes, you wont grow much with that. When my light comes I will be doing a full review of the light in my current grow journal. Yes I ordered it from China. I would say I am 90% confident that I will get a quality light, we will know in a week or so when it arrives.