GHSC Cloud Walker GHF Bio Powder

terp_djiny

Hello together, 

today I started a new round to grow. 
I decided to take the Cloud Walker from Green House Seed‘s. 
Nutrients are the Bio powder feeding from Green House Feeding. 
The substrate is composed of 70% cococoir and 30% perlite. 
I think they will end up in 8l fabric pots. 

986B59F1-D97E-458C-B2AA-B6DB0552CC65.jpeg

• Like 2

Germination week:

The germination week is quite good. Four of four seeds have come and the seedling leaves have all already seen the daylight. For sprouting I watered the small once with 150ml nutrient solution (GHF Enchancer 0.5g/l) per pot and the days after once only with water.

At the end of the germination week all have developed quite well. From tomorrow then also days are counted.

B861983E-BC22-48E3-88B5-0276A05BEFDD.jpeg

BEA3312A-566F-47C0-9FC6-1F27F4F514CE.jpeg

AF23E452-B065-4A6E-9EE0-4011377BB62D.jpeg

3975066E-E660-4CF9-9680-2AD33308336B.jpeg

• Like 1

First week: 

In the beginning of the week I gave them 75ml pH-regulated Water each.  After 2 days they were dryin out and I decided to feed the first time 0.5g/l Bio Enchancer. Saturday next time pH-regulated water... 

I find that the little ones have a slightly yellowed colour. Could this be due to the early enchancer or are they already hungry for fertiliser? 

20220918_162620.jpg

20220918_162625.jpg

20220918_162627.jpg

20220918_162630.jpg

20220918_162633.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Second week: 

Somehow the little ones do not make a good impression on me. I have not expected so early with a deficiency, apparently the small portion of fertilizer but also directly led to overfertilization. I let the still stand a few days un to see if the recover and otherwise I have only a restart.

w2.jpg

w2.1.jpg

Week five: 

After the growth spurt that the three have put down. I decided to defoliate a bit and tie down the shoots. The first two pictures are before, the rest after. Otherwise I can not say much, about 3 weeks until the change to flowering.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Week seven:

Last week of growing at the weekend I will turn Lights on 12/12

I have installed a net in the tent to keep the stretch a little low. I would like to weave the shoots into it. Let's see how that turns out. Tomorrow first prepare the fertilizer and water.

1.jpg

• Like 1

Week eigtht(First flowering week): 

This week the three have slight deficiency symptoms. I think it will take a little time to settle down with the new fertilizer. The values of the rinse-out fit. The pH is not higher than 6.3. Let's see how it behaves over the week.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 2

Week nine (second flowering week):

This week the stretch has done quite well. The three have shot up so that the light can now better distribute between the shoots. The lamp runs on 100% growth and 35% bloom. At the end of the next week this should also be at 50%. At the end of the second week I used the scissors again and thinned out a bit at the bottom.

20221113_113952.jpg

20221113_114058.jpg

20221113_114022.jpg

20221113_114049.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Week eleven (fourth flowering week):

It will be autumn in the tent. For my conditions just a little too early. I will dry the autopot system tomorrow again and then a two weeks again water by hand, just to be able to measure the pH value. I think the fluctuations are too high. We will see. 

10,1.jpg

10,2.jpg

10,3.jpg

10,4.jpg

10,5.jpg

Week twelve ( fifth flowering week):

I think with the watering from above with the watering can I could stop the deficiency and make the nutrients that are present accessible again. The buds increase in mass and also look a lot juicier. A few weeks may probably still hold out.

12,1.jpg

12,2.jpg

12,3.jpg

12,4.jpg

Week thirteen (flowering week six):

The problem with the fertilizer I have apparently got under control after the autopot system came out of the tent. If you work the fertilizer only into the top layer, you should also water a few times from above. 😅 Nevertheless, the buds develop great, are covered with trichomes and get interesting colors.

13,1.jpg

13,2.jpg

13,3.jpg

13,4.jpg

13,5.jpg

Week fourteen ( seventh flowering week): 

The play of colors is really beautiful to look at. The fragrance is also getting better day by day. If the buds now become a little thicker bon I despite my mistake more than satisfied.
I think they still need a week or two.

14,1.jpg

14,2.jpg

14,3.jpg

14,4.jpg

14,5.jpg

Time for Harvest! 

The grow phase of the three caused a few problems at the beginning. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find the error. When switching to the flowering phase and the associated fertilizing I have not thought much. :D If you use top feeding you should also water for two weeks at least from the top. I will definitely think about it next time. Otherwise, the three have put down a manageable stretch and easily incorporated into the Scrog net.

To the 467g buds with stems come 150g sugar leaves and small buds that are processed into hash. Now everything hangs for a few days to dry.

After drying 98g went into the jars and from the collected trim I was able to make 14g hash. 

hh.jpg

hh1.jpg

hhh.jpg

hhh1.jpg

hhhh.jpg

hhhh1.jpg

h.jpg

h2.jpg

• Like 1