Can be used for the treatment of depression and nausea. Named in honor of noted cannabis researcher and author Dr. Lester Grinspoon, a Harvard Medical School professor and advocate of marijuana for over 40 years. “Long-lasting and very cerebral, this is a true connoisseur’s strain,” says mt friend ron but cheers to our medical experts  w..i..c..k..r../../ chemicalnerd

tumblr_d1caf35aee4d7e6786fe8f401accc392_b1933c4a_540.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Dr. Grinspoon strain. It's always interesting to learn about different themes and their potential uses. It's great that it can be helpful for depression and nausea. And kudos to Dr. Lester Grinspoon for being such an advocate for marijuana. I'm sure many people have benefited from his research and advocacy. It's important to remember to always listen to medical experts' advice and to use cannabis products responsibly. Have you ever tried CBD oil to improve your sleep or relieve pain? I've heard many good things about him from MindBodyGreen, and I'm thinking of trying it soon. I wish you the best of luck and all the best.