induction fluorescent's new grow low watt high output grow light!!!!

Gfarmer

Today i saw probably the coolest new grow light i have ever seen, i was at a grow shop in toronto called grow it all they don't have it on there website or really any product's on there web site. the guy lied to me when telling me how long the bulbs last he said 25 year's but induction florescent's actually last ruffly 5-10 year's. i have found reputable website's that sell them and have a garrentee warranty of 5 year's on the BULB and ballest!!!!!!!! that's insane and then the website goes on to say bulbs often last 10 year's. the biggest catch is that a 400W induction fluorescent can give you equal yeild's to a 1000W hps, so not only are you saving on your energy bill but also the light run's so cool that the light they had on display at the store that's on all day long i put my hand right on the ballest which is attached to the top of the light and it didn't even feel warm . below is a link to a grow using these light's on roll it up.

http://www.rollitup....-lights-11.html

that guy's induction light's arent as strong as the one from the store i was in today i believe he mention's he put them together him self but you can find induction fluorescent's online they are sort of expensive but what i can see are totally worth it just in the energy saving's alone. pretty soon these will be the new big thing's i am sure of it because i could see the difference in comparison to a 400W hps it was night and day they are literally as powerful as 1000W hps bulbs and the fact that the bulb is so much bigger and spread out makes for more coverage and that it runs WAY cooler mean's you can get the light much closer to the canopy level. anyway's below i put some links to a website that sell's these light's they aren't the same as the one i saw but the one i saw was made localy. i also posted some youtube video's from the same company.

http://www.igrowlights.com/

looks nice indeed, we will see in time what happens to that kind of lamp :) I don't doubt the lumens are as high as a 1000w, but are they usuable lumens to the plant? or again something they can not take anyway?

Thanks for shring man, if it happens to be as good as they claim it will indeed be a nice thing to have ;)

i like this alot i am going to see how many thousands they cost just now,lol

they do look good tho,but shit thats alot at once,now its even harder for me to decied about lights for new room,as these will be around the same as the LED i was looking at i think,maybe a bit more,but if its worth it then hey why not,its the running cost thing that i like ,not much cooling either

• 2 weeks later...

ya id agree there with dust on they wont keep up to a 1k. dood in the letter he reads is only getting 3 foot use from a 1k hps..thats not right to me, has full outputs down to 24 inches in most cases. so he looses the whole output in 1 foot?. dot make sence,

these have been around for years and didnt take off either

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have just startet to veg. with two 60watts induction grow light for growth phase the light is more stable than hps and mh light, it does not flash the same way and has a lot more light in the

kelvin spektrum than any hps... It also have more uv-b light for resin production and the lux measurement is also higher further away from the plant than hps in same wattage....

I think the plant love this light especially becourse of the light spektrum, lumes compare to watt and becourse you can place the plant right next to the bulb whitout burning the plant....

This light really runs in a cool way.... 

http://forums.strainhunters.com/gallery/image/20533-pic5/

Edited by Danic-tour
  • Like 1