lemon orange outdoor grow , starting within anny weeks from now

jsm

• 5 weeks later...

I would recommend you to pull your plants into the blooming stage by blacken them out if you have the possibility of course ,if you can control the time of light it's always the best ,the finish times are always within some margents ,and a newer strain is likely to have some more phenotypes within the strain so there are never anny garanties .best of luck my friend ,an you only know by trying .  

started germinating my 3 lemon orange seeds on last monday  ,an the are peaking above soil already ,looking nice and happy  ,still don't know if i am going to share the whole ciclus but how knows ,until then all the best to you all stay save and keep growing/smoking !!

within just a couple of days (monday to saturday) later ,the girls are looking nice and happy already ,3 out of 3 seeds so a 100% score ,always do well with greenhouse seeds !! simple setup ,just a little table lamp ,some cd's to adjust the height if needed ,a makeup mirror on top of the lamp to give them all the lumens there are .

well it's time for  a new journey ,hopefully the lemon orange shows here heritage ath the end !! 

20230408_191110.jpg

20230408_210829.jpg

20230408_191110 (1).jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

20 days after germination the girls are ready to move to a bigger home ,growing and developing just nice and the next time i replant them the will go into 40ltr pots and outside .slowly starting to give them some startbooster for the next transplant ,weather is getting better/warmer each day so fingers crossed 

20230426_190025.jpg

20230426_190036.jpg

20230426_190054.jpg

IMG-20230422-WA0001.jpeg

20230426_190030.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Stoked to hear you're diving into growing the lemon orange strain. That's a pretty unique choice, haven't seen many peeps go for it lately. I've personally not grown it, but I've heard it's a decently easy strain to manage, especially outdoors.The aroma of citrus is supposed to be super strong with this one, and the buzz is described as balanced between heady and relaxing. Kinda the best of both worlds, you know?Oh, BTW, if you're looking for some gear to fully experience your grow once it's ready, check out Tag Glass bongs. I've used a couple of different bongs and vaporizers before, but this one is the next level. No need to drop mad money for something that gives you top-notch quality, you feel me?