Bud Of The Month Contest - February

Dust

Yes guys the entry is legit it says in rule 1 i believe, bought or grown ;) Let's keep thos vote rocking, you were damn lucky to have Strawberry haze in the coffeeshop it's very rare to see it specially @greenhouse you see some in other coffees but always dispointing for me yet, have to find the good one ^^

Well for myself i agree with the rules because sometimes you get a weed soo good that you wanna share it with the people and just share your feeling ^^ Here in that case it seems it really had a very nice straw taste, comes from GH coffee, which is pretty rare, and don't forget that a lot of people just can not grow weed themselves because of a lots of various reasons and so only buy in dispensaries or coffeeshops or associations or whatever.

A good bud is still a good bud ;) here is only a friendly competition guys, between members. don't take it too seriously and give a chance to everyone to participate ;)

Thx a lot mopman :)

And is there not another Thread like : "Show your Bud" or something like that where everybody also if even its not own grown can post his Pics to share with anybody ? so there would not be any Problem for all :)

BTW: my submitted Pics are from my last Papaya Grow and it was an amazing Smoke really Tropical and any Joint was different in Taste a little bit :)

i think vertox presented his weed in a grate shot i love it , but i got to give my vote to

ICE SKUNK with his beautiful kosher Kush bud , you done a grate job there mate well done peace

Thanks friend. I harvested 987 grams of fine buds, 23 grams ice collected from the trim leaves, and 14 grams of butter all made under 2x600 w of hps.

There where two phenotypes both with the same look in growth pattern and leave structure but with a slightly difference in taste and smell where one is sweeter than the other in both taste and smell. The other one reminds remarkably am a lot of OG Kush of witch it originates from but sweeter and not so earthy.

Overall it's a great smoke. It doesn't produce heavily but the buds it makes are hard as rock and heavy. And they taste amazing and sweet especially phenotype one of the two I had.

• Like 1

Thx Tokage and Atrox for the votes.....and jep i have the trick now how to shoot better pics and get the best out of them..... Toke i like trimming and i do it fine sometimes cause the eye eats...smokes with sometimes hehe