Problema con Haze #1 - No Crece

Latitude27

Esta es una Haze #1 que nacio el 3 de Diciembre, o sea esta llegando al segundo mes de su período vegetativo.

Desafortunadamente desde Enero hasta hace unos dias, no tuve control del cultivo, por eso no sabría decirles con precisión, mayores datos acerca de frecuencia de riego, temperaturas exactas y etc.

Capaz tuvo riegos insuficientes, sin contar que estamos en los meses mas calurosos del año por aquí y ya le tocó dos o tres tormentas fuertes.

Que podría hacer con esta pequeña planta para que reviva?

Alguna idea de que le pudo haber pasado?

Alguna vez vieron una planta de Cannabis de dos meses así de pequeña?

Muchas gracias!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Arjan's Haze #1 that was born in 3 December, so it's almost 2 months old.

Unfortunately, since January until a few days ago I had no control over the grow, so I couldn't precise any further data according to watering, temperatures, etc.

Maybe it had insufficient watering, and right now we're going through the hottest days of the year, and she already had 2 or 3 strong storms.

What could I do with this little plant so it can come back to its cycle?

Any idea of what could've happened?

Have you ever seen a Cannabis plant two months old this little?

post-17976-0-37985900-1359750936.jpg

post-17976-0-51038300-1359750985.jpg

hey man, yes indeed it's a little small for 2 month, outdoor is slower but not to this point ^^

Did you check if the root growth is still going? could be something eating her root, it could be from the storm you talk about that shocked her maybe.

Do you till see new growth? or is she stuned?

Good luck man

hey hombre, sí, por supuesto que es un poco pequeña para 2 meses, al aire libre es más lento, pero no a este punto ^ ^

¿Has comprobado si el crecimiento de la raíz está todavía en curso? Podría ser algo de comer a su raíz, que podría ser de la tormenta se habla de que tal vez la sorprendió.

¿Te labrar ver un nuevo crecimiento? o se le atontado?

Hombre Suerte

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any news about your plants man?

Cheers.

Yes! The First two photos were taken on March 6th and the last one, a few days ago on April 3rd just after I performed LST. It's quite surprising the way the plant grew, I have never seen anything like this.

In the second picture you can see the main 3 branches that grew from the soil.

It has just started flowering sort of a week ago. I will be feeding soon with Crop + to power up flowering.

I will be updating.

Cheers!

post-17976-0-40361000-1365524349.jpg

post-17976-0-27245500-1365524374.jpg

post-17976-0-73587100-1365524402.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nuevo update con fotos del día de ayer. Parece que empezó a revegetar y ahora nuevamente a florar. Capaz por algún estrés debido al LST que le hice cuando empezó a florar. Esta tirando muchas hojas de los laterales de los cálices.

Pueden comparar su tamaño con un híbrido que empezó a florar al mismo tiempo que la Haze #1.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update with photos from yesterday. It seems that it started to revegetate and now it started to flower again. Maybe for some stress due to the LST I applied when it started to flower. Now it's starting to grow leaves from the laterals of the calyxes.

You can compare sizes with a hybrid that started to flower at the same time as the Haze #1.

post-17976-0-26995200-1367239381.jpg

post-17976-0-94480500-1367239387.jpg

post-17976-0-26283300-1367239397.jpg

post-17976-0-49804400-1367239406.jpg

post-17976-0-96000000-1367239416.jpg

post-17976-0-62139500-1367239423.jpg

• Like 1

looks very nice man on the LST girls it's a nice exmeple of how the plant get rid of things that don't get lights :) you should still take away all those dead leaves it can only bring bad to your plants if you let them here :)

Thanks for the news man all the ladies look nice and have a nice green color.

Have a good grow