help with flush and harvest times ???

chubbychedz

hey all.

im new to strainhunters so bare with me lol :)

i am currently 47 days into flowering and was wondering

when is best to start flush and harvest ?

im growing 5 ghs exodus cheese, 2 k2 cuts and 2 uk cheese cuts

in 9 x 10 ltr airpots with canna terra profesional mix,

under a 600w hps and have been using the ionic nutriant range.

my 5 exo ladies are doing well most taking to the sativa side 2 indica.

i have toped 1 of the 5 and the stretch on the sativa's was crazy.

the toped indica has really dence bud on her with three main tops.

k2 clones i had off a freind he's grown this strain in the past and in my area k2 is consider'd to be a weak strain but i have smoked end product and was very satisfied my freind has got experience on me so shall be good to compare.

2 toped lst uk cheese from clone are very short but alot of bud sites.

i have put these shorter plants raised from the others also had this wonderfull

strain off my kind freind lucky enough its nearly impossible to get the 70s uk cut but all honesty i think this is as close as ur going to get.

im going to try take sum pics tomoz too show u my experience soo far thankyou

• Like 1

hye man,you made it ;)

Well yeahwithout the pictures it will be really hard to tell you because each girls have diferent grosw time depending the room and phenotype ;)

I'll be waiting for somepics :)

But the final flush for only hard water you wanna give at least 10 days of only hard water to your girls before harvest, if you can do 2 weeks, do it if you want to do more you can too ;)

Have a good end of grow

• 6 months later...

hye man,you made it ;)

Well yeahwithout the pictures it will be really hard to tell you because each girls have diferent grosw time depending the room and phenotype ;)

I'll be waiting for somepics :)

But the final flush for only hard water you wanna give at least 10 days of only hard water to your girls before harvest, if you can do 2 weeks, do it if you want to do more you can too ;)

Have a good end of grow

I am in my first autoflower grow and my girls have gone way past what the breeder stated they would and they are huge. (no surprise) I have read alot about when to harvest based on trichs, pistils, and overall appearance of the plant but at what point would I start the two week flush? They are in week 11 and one of the three look almost ready while the other two are lagging behind. (all sprouted together on same day ???) Any edification for this old hippie is appreciated. peace...bongwater

Seems it's a judgement call Bongwater?! Maybe start the flush once you feel like you might be 2 weeks out from harvest? That' what I'm gonna do this run for sure!

From what I've noticed, the plants have like 3 or 4 growth spurts at the very end(maybe only two or three), but each time so far that I've thought my plants were done, they'll start throwing yellow pistils out everywhere again and growing more. So I watch the pistils first and once a majority are red/brown and they've stopped growing, I pull them. I'd say I pull at around 75% or more red hairs! You can literally see it when the plants are sending out new pistils! Just as well as you can see it when the plant stops sending out new yellow pistils :)

Maybe just watch the buds and start that flush after your first bud swell?

Wish I had a better answer! Maybe someone does!

Don't think anyone can give a right or wrong anser to this one.

Hi bongwater :) Hows the coco girls doing after the bumpy start?

I just finished my first auto grow and it went way beyond the stated time, like a month beyond :) I started flushing early and they just didn't fatten up as quick as I thought, leaving me with yellow leaves and white hairs :) The breeders indication is just a guide, based on their best performing plants in optimal conditions :) They can take 12 - 14 weeks in my experience :)

• Like 1

Hi bongwater smile.png Hows the coco girls doing after the bumpy start?

I just finished my first auto grow and it went way beyond the stated time, like a month beyond smile.png I started flushing early and they just didn't fatten up as quick as I thought, leaving me with yellow leaves and white hairs smile.png The breeders indication is just a guide, based on their best performing plants in optimal conditions smile.png They can take 12 - 14 weeks in my experience smile.png

My Brother Gonzo!

The girls recovered nicely thanks to you and some guidance from the kind folks at A.N. In fact they have outgrown my space and it is quite crowded. My space is 5ft. high and I have the light at the very top with one girl almost kissing the hood! Only one of the three has fattening buds with the other two lagging behind. It may be taking longer due to the set backs during my ever expanding learning curve. I will begin flushing the faster one in week 12...see what happens! Thanks again for all of your kind help! peace...bongwater

Yeah I forgot to say I had setbacks in early veg also :) I never transplanted early, I left them in rockwool blocks and the rootzone growth was slowed down when it hit the air. I read somewhere that autos never like any sort of hold up, when you see the first root coming out of the block its time to transplant :) Thats what stunted the flowertime with my girls :)

• Like 1

hi bong, well for the indication to start the final flush it is for me pretty much like IG said, i look mainly at the hairs growth, once i see the new white hairs starts to slow down and hairs start to turn mainly orange, i then start to give only water for the last weeks :)

Good luck man

• Like 1