White Rhino specs

goodgreengrower

having trouble understanding the discrepancy in the information listed on the GHSC website regarding the White Rhino, and what is listed on a seed vendors site as GHSC White Rhino. the GHSC numbers are 20.19/.11/.05 thc/cbd/cbn. the seed vendor, Herbies lists the same product at 11/1.6/.05. I have a few folks concerned about the medicinal aspects of the plants, and yet, with the discrepancy between them, I am reluctant to try these folks on this strain as I had originally chosen the strain based on the level of CBD listed with Herbies as the deciding factor. I would tend to think the numbers you (GHSC) have provided are based on some type of science, and perhaps they (Herbies) have the numbers wrong. Has anyone done any independent testing or perhaps I missed something in FAQ. Just curious, thanks, Goo

• Like 1

yeah i agree with tok it does change from bud to bud, and even on same bud from sample to sample.

But i don't even know if herbie has the capacity to grow weed themselves and test each strain they have i doubt that seriously ^^ i would trust more the GHSC valu as they are done in lab, and i've seen recently a grower that did his own test in private lab with some GH strains and results were very close each time, GH beeing most of the time a little below the homegrown variety for example the SLH on GH is announced at 20/.21 in thc/cbd, the private results on hmegrown gave 21/.20 so i think you should more follow the website adivses ;)

Good luck man

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. I'd be more inclined to believe the numbers by the seed breeders as opposed to the vendors. I would doubt the vendors spend the time evaluating each strain independently, where the breeders have much more at stake in promoting the individual strains they produce. But, doesn't the breeder have an interest in the information a vendor who represents them provides? If it was me, I would want the information to be consistent with what I was promoting. In a way, I feel its misrepresenting the product, and is falsifying the product. I undertand the range aspect Tokage has outlined, but I will say I think the difference is huge between the reported cbd content figures of .11 and 1.6, nearly 1500%. Also I understand that each flower might test out differently as Dust has outlined which should have me conclude that the numbers can only be a guide, and really do not help at all when trying to apply the medicinal aspects to specific folks, unless I were to have my flowers tested myself. Curious as to how much discrepancy there is if I looked at a sampling of a half dozen other vendor sites? This is one unfortunate aspect of international trade. Thank you both for your time.

Just got this back from Herbies:

"Hi Good,

Yes, they are the definitely same product – we simply add the product details which the breeder company provides for us (we don’t complete any details ourselves) and this is exactly what we’d have done with GH White Rhino.

There’s a possibility that Green House have updated their product information and not provided us with the updated version. It’s also worth bearing in mind that as this business is so competitive, breeder companies will frequently provide the absolute optimum results for their product ranges.

Best wishes

Herbie"

thanks Toke, you see, where I am in the US, it is just becoming legal to have it for medicinal uses in some cases, 2 of our states just voted to make it legal! period! with no medical qualifying condition. Thats big for us. I now can have a business growing meds for folks where everything is above board, taxes are paid, and now I can be a productive citizen in the eyes of the government. All of the sudden, folks who didn't grow or use because it was illegal, now can, and many are. Its causing Doctors to rethink why they prescribe opiates. Its very exciting, can be fairly lucrative. And so, everyone wants to try everything! I will try those sites you mentioned. Cheers!

think cannatonic is one of the most stabilized cbd strain, it's not a huge amount, think around 6% but the average amount seems to be nice in crops they tested (what they say now i don't now if those results are true neither ^^ )

GH doesn't yet surf on that CBD mode, or at least they don't promote it, they do have a few strains with little higher CBD but it's not the highest on market for sure!

Good luck man

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...