GHSC super lemon haze under LED in D.W.C.

Thusweedman

For this grow I used:

Longer flowering powder feed

Sensi cal/mag grow

Sensi cal/mag bloom

Carboload

Canna PK 13/14

Followed the grow session hd (thanks for the help Arjan and Franco lol)

And had a great mentor to teach me the D.W.C. Way!

nice work buddy those are some really different looking SLH plant's a much more squat structure then i am used to seeing , is this grow a 12/12 from seed or how long of a veg period did you give those plant?

Thanks man.

No I vegged them for 28 days from sprout on 18/6 then flip them over to 12/12...do to space issues I had to bend both plants main colas down to keep an even canopy. So that might be why they look that way in the pics I can take some better ones for you guys when the lights are on.

hey man thanks for making a journal for us :) Tho i move it from the cup section and put in the regular section because the girls are a little too old to be entered ;) but please keep us updated! And when you'll start your enxt one in few weeks like you said, if they are GH strains do it here and run for the cup ;)

Girls are looking pretty, very nice sativa leaves looking great. Hope they'll make you some big buds ;)

Have a good grow and keep us updated ;)

hey man thanks for making a journal for us :) Tho i move it from the cup section and put in the regular section because the girls are a little too old to be entered ;) but please keep us updated! And when you'll start your enxt one in few weeks like you said, if they are GH strains do it here and run for the cup ;)

Girls are looking pretty, very nice sativa leaves looking great. Hope they'll make you some big buds ;)

Have a good grow and keep us updated ;)

Thanks for the ganja love and for moving it to the proper location still new to this :P

I will be doing my cup journal next and will be selecting my strain I have a couple of days to decide... Decisions Decisions lol :)

• Like 1

Lookin great man, I also use a 4x4x6 tent and I've been considering buying the 336x pro, was that light out at the time you bought the two 189x pros or do you think having the cumulative effect of two lower wattage lights is better than one powerful one?

Thanks man... No they had them in stock I just originally had my 189x pro in a 3 x 3 x 5 tent and It just wasn't enough coverage for what I wanted Then I upgraded to the 4 x 4 x 6 and 2 189x pros had better coverage then 1 336x pro so I purchased a second 189x pro and I still feel like its not enough lol so I'm gonna put some blooming High Output Florescent fixtures somewhere in there that should do it but I still haven't decided what yet soooo lol

Plus if one light goes down you have a second so your not totally S.O.L.

very nice man those buds seems to be pretty mature already how long do they have left till harvest?? less than 3 4 weeks no?

Could we get a pic of the entire plant when the LEDS are off and with something to compare size?? looks like you achieved a potentially nice yeilder under those LEDs and i'm pleased to see it ;)

Have a good grow

very nice man those buds seems to be pretty mature already how long do they have left till harvest?? less than 3 4 weeks no?

Could we get a pic of the entire plant when the LEDS are off and with something to compare size?? looks like you achieved a potentially nice yeilder under those LEDs and i'm pleased to see it ;)

Have a good grow

Thanks man yeah ill take a few right when then go out tonight ...yeah through a couple of years of research and development and hours of tinkering and the passion and love for cannabis I came to the conclusion that when DWC,LED and the proper nutrients combined properly can produce crazy yields and crazy resin production :P

Yeah we're on the home stretch now about a week and a half till snip snip. I will start my flush regime this upcoming monday.

• Like 1

Perfect man that girl is looking great!! :)

what size is it all in all?

Thanks for the pics man ;)

It's a 102 cm with the bent cola and I measured the stem with the bends and added up together and it would have stood at 118 cm but I was running out of head space so I had no choice lol :P

Can´t argue with those buds. Led does a good job...

I know man they are beautiful and the smell amazing!

This is my first time growing her and its been quite the pleasure so far :)

nice good size :) how big are the buds? you can put a bottle or can next to it?

Sorry to bother you with all those questions lol but it's a very nice LED grow you have i wanna really see how it is :)

Thanks for the pics and infos ;)

Cheers

nice good size :) how big are the buds? you can put a bottle or can next to it?

Sorry to bother you with all those questions lol but it's a very nice LED grow you have i wanna really see how it is :)

Thanks for the pics and infos ;)

Cheers

Not a bother at all the questions are helping me actually Learn how to explain things and takes the proper pics as I am new to this so I should actually be thanking you

Heres the photos unfortunately I don't have any cans or bottles so I used my blu lab ph pen until I find something better.

The pic With the Florescent light is a cutting I took from the Super Lemon Haze 6 weeks ago rooted for 2 weeks veg for 4 but Im gonna keep her as a mother pant and clone from her.

post-20989-0-84658200-1360442538.jpg

post-20989-0-92939200-1360442571.jpg

post-20989-0-61578400-1360442603.jpg

post-20989-0-50196400-1360442613.jpg

post-20989-0-23177200-1360442629.jpg

post-20989-0-80950200-1360442646.jpg

post-20989-0-98698100-1360442689.jpg

post-20989-0-18386200-1360442702.jpg