Precontest White Widow GHS Grow

Grower88

Looking good man, indeed 2,5 and already so much trichomes, that's a nice white family lady ;)

It's not the 125cfl anymore it seems yes?

Have a good grow keep us updated ;)

Nope, got a 150watt HPS (and a MH but not used yet) plus an air-exaust with a carbon filter. change of lights after one week of flowering

We see to few W.W in the forum. She is a classic and will be around for ever. Is that the GHSC original W.W?

They look happy and well. Nice of you to change that bulb. They will be more than happy, will you be able to handle the new temps?

I also have a few of those "sea gull" reflectors. If i where you i would bend out the reflector a little bit more. You can save a little bit of light :)

I bought the Lighting as a Set with a small 180m3 /h exaust, keeps the Temp at 24-27 C° . It hast to stay on all the time, and in the night it turns on three times to change the air.

We see to few W.W in the forum. She is a classic and will be around for ever. Is that the GHSC original W.W?

They look happy and well. Nice of you to change that bulb. They will be more than happy, will you be able to handle the new temps?

I also have a few of those "sea gull" reflectors. If i where you i would bend out the reflector a little bit more. You can save a little bit of light :)

And Yes, it is the GHSC Original.

Now in the 4th week of flowering i think there is an update needed. I took night shots, where you can see why they call it WW. I hope everything will close up nicely. Curently I am Drying them out , and giving them a high Level of Nutrients. (waiting on Powderfeeding, with the autoseeds) thats why I am only using "Substral" plant food. 7mL/1 L. It looks like it is doing the job, still gotta watch out, I saw some burnt leaftips, so I´ll go a bit easier on them .

IMAG0945

IMAG0946

IMAG0947

IMAG0949

IMAG0952

IMAG0953

IMAG0951

• 2 weeks later...

5 Weeks of flowering

The first and forth pic show the crystalformation very well, the first Pistills are just beginning to get orange. Now the Girls are getting Powderfeeding from GH, other feeding with "Substral" I have stopped to prevent overfeeding. I still let them dry out and sit for a day dry and then when the Lights go on I water them, (to lower the humidity at night when fan is off most of the time)(fan still turns on 3x per "night")

post-21003-0-83263900-1361286714.jpg

post-21003-0-98705200-1361286719.jpg

post-21003-0-37100900-1361286726.jpg

post-21003-0-07798000-1361286731.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...