Leopard - Sweet Mango Auto - Powder Feeding - Outdoor Hydroponic

Gracias a todo el equipo de Greenhouse por el concurso y por el envio de semillas, nutrientes y el grinder :derisive:

El envio me llego la semana pasada, muy rapido.

El seguimiento lo hare en español e intentare traducirlo lo mejor posible al ingles.

Voy a hacer 2 seguimientos, el primero de ellos lo hare con 2 Semillas en un Duth pot de fabricacion casera en exterior y el otro seguimiento lo hare en interior con 6-8 semillas cuando termine el cultivo del concurso indoor de Damnesia.

Gracias de nuevo y suerte a todos los participantes! :bye:

Thanks to all the team Greenhouse for the contest and sending seeds, nutrients and grinder :derisive:

The shipment arrived last week me, very fast.

The monitoring will do it in Spanish and I will try my best to translate it into English.

I'll make two crops, the first of which I'll do with two seeds in a "Dutch pot homemade" outdoors, I will do another track with 6-8 seeds indoors when finished growing indoor competition.

Thanks again and good luck to all participants! :bye:

post-9071-0-38589800-1360324121.jpg

post-9071-0-98999500-1360365830.jpg

post-9071-0-81414000-1360366732.jpg

• Like 2

cool man!! Best of luck with those babies!! May you make a beautiful Journal as always ;)

Have a good grow!!

Thanks dust,

sure with hydroponics and outdoor will see some big girls, the only problem is pests. Live near greenhouses and whenever I just planted on the terrace with whiteflies, red spider mite, leafminers ... etc

growth makes indoor and outdoor flowering.

And we are looking forward to follow you. Don´t worry about the English translation with google translate we will understand even when it is not that good. At least you try and that is all that counts

:)

Thanks Tokage

We'll always google traslate haha ... sorry I promise next year to study the language better :bye:

Very cool start..one of the first Auto Cup journals nice!! Do not apologize for not knowing a language my friend, if so we would have many apologies to make as it is not possible to speak every language in the world! :) Thanks for making the effort! Have a great grow and good luck!

Peace!

• Like 1

Very cool start..one of the first Auto Cup journals nice!! Do not apologize for not knowing a language my friend, if so we would have many apologies to make as it is not possible to speak every language in the world! :) Thanks for making the effort! Have a great grow and good luck!

Peace!

Thanks Smokeythabear!

if they go out the girls as well as the story, I'll be happy :bye:

Nice to see you starting this,good luck to you and all of your babyes bro green karma from me. ;)

Thanks Gogycar

Karma, the moon, all help is good for growing :wink:

Hola Leopard a nice n quick Start over here gd luck with the Mangos and with the Cup Journal

Blessings Urb the Ninjah

Thanks Urbanninja

good time to start and outdoors

Best regards :bye:

hi Leopard

really nice System...

wish you good luck

best regards PencilJoe

Thanks friend

I expect a good crop :wink:

very nicely done thanks man :)

We will see the invention that such a it works :wink:

Buena colega, suerte con esas sweet mango xpress, por cierto tambien a mi me enviaron esas.

Smoke and Love

Gracias maquina McRadical

Voy a hacer 2 seguimientos, este en exterior con 2 plantas y cuando termine con las Damnesia empezare con el indoor en lana de roca con las otro 8 semillas, veremos que tal la variedad, suerte a ti tambien con las autos, Saludos

Looks so simple

:) Why buy when we can make it ourself.

Hi Tokage

We save money and recycle :wink:

il be following this journal wish you the best of luck :)

thanks friend :bye:

E dejado las semillas 18 horas en remojo a PH: 6,0 y EC:0,43 para que se hidraten, luego las e pasado a un tuper y las dejare encima del dvd para que suba la temperatura hasta que germinen.

I put the seeds soak for 18 hours in PH: 6.0 and EC 0.43 to hydrate, and then passed to a Tuper and above dvd fails to raise the temperature until germination.

post-9071-0-04552800-1360604008.jpg

• Like 2

Que tal Leopard,que bueno verte por aqui.

Bienvenido al concurso y que tengas mucha suerte con tu seguimiento.

Como acostumbras esto ya pinta muy bien.

Saludos.

Gracias Fran!

Esperemos que salga todo bien, saludos :bye:

Nice setup Leopard! I like the home-made unit!

Best of luck with the competition!

Thanks Franco

sure works well the invention and autos

Best regards!

Glad to be part of your new grow. Your like a never ending machine :)

Good luck amigo.

I'm on vacation, I have time and little money haha , the rhythm don stop :dancer::wink:

Nice setup Leopard, I like the step by step pictures! Will be following this grow, looks like you gonna put in alot of work :)

Best of luck !

Thanks Marcaveli

I'm glad you like the crop :bye:

Hola amigos!

Hoy es el segundo dia, e hidratado 2 tacos de lana de roca en agua con estimulador de raices a PH:5,5.

Os dejo un video que e encontrado en youtube en el canal de Jose Antonio GH, Aqui Franco nos habla un poco sobre esta variedad.

Saludos! :bye:

Hello friends!

Today is the second day, and hydrated 2 tacos rockwool in water with a root stimulator PH: 5.5.

I leave a video on youtube and found Jose Antonio Canal GH, Franco Here speaks a little about this variety.

:bye:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-pWG9X1yx0

post-9071-0-05485500-1360754819.jpg

• Like 1

That DYI hydro unit is just awesome!! Congratulations on the babies..welcome to the world little ones! :)

Peace

Hi Smokeythabear

all homemade, we must recycled :wink:

Good homemade hydroponic system, good luck on the grow

Thanks Kathmandu :bye:

Good luck amigo. All the best, all the magic and a lot of love.

Hi buddy

Thanks, all the best also for you :wink: