Bud, Hemp, & Gun News USA

oldemarine

Here in Kentucky we have been trying to get hemp legalized for decades. I am amazed that old Mitch Mconnel agrees to this. And Rand Paul seems to be a bit of a tin foil hat guy(but whatever). mcconnel is very well versed at being a lifelong politician and is terrified he will lose his next election( GOD I HOPE HE DOES) remember folks this is the guy who said 2 days after President Obama was elected in 2008 stated "it is my dutty to make sure this is a one term president" Subsiquently he saw to it that lots of beneficial bills were cock blocked. He also is paramount in making sure no real tax releif or budget issues or defficit reduction are addressed. Also he was paramount in removing all the extra teirs of Unemployment benefits that obama and congress had passed from 99 weeks down to 60 with out telling america, or at least our crap ogolopoly media fuckers didnt report or burried it next to the obituaries. look and see how many weeks out of the year lawmakers actually work..http://thehappyhospi...ation-does.html then research your reps and see how many votes they actually voted on.. you would be shocked. mconnel is scared shitless he is going to lose his next election. GO ASHLEY JUDD!! Also all senators and congress people recieve their salary( up to 80%) and full benefits for the rest of their lives even though they may have only worked for 4 years!!!They both represent districts to the federal level. While State law makers can simply pass a law making hemp production legal. Kentucky was one of the major hemp producers durring both World Wars.

For about 15 years here in Kentucky David Williams the http://www.kentucky....d-williams.html really ran the state.. and blocked repeatedly education reform, blocked bills to add tax dollars to help education, blocked gambling bills that would have added taxes, jobs and saved the horse industry in Kentucky.. after our now governor defeated him(william decide to run for governor) in last years goernor race williams was more defiant than ever.. Until the Gov bribbed him off with a lifetime appointment to a judges seat in southern Kentuck where he is loved and cherished. Any how I could go on and on and on but I digres it comes down to Greed.. Politicians and the quid quo pro good ole buddy buddy system. I hope we do legalize hemp here, then medical or recreational will come next. So many people occupy holding cells found guilty of possesion of marijuana or dealing cultivating etc.. they server mandatory sentences that a judge even if he so wanted to couldnt lessen the term of their incarceration. Meanwhile the recitivism rate for Violent criminals is outrageous. Rape murder a person plead it out and get 7 yerars.. With good time off your out in 3 years. Although our Gov now is the fucking man .. He has common sense and with williams gone he can rock and roll some new policy changes such as this.http://stopthedrugwa...g_sentences_fea Any how I hope it passes.. Someone needs to hit the reset button on the federal government sooner rather than later.