Plant of the month contest - The official contest .. August 2010 (Ended August 2010)

biggreenbuds

^ To Toke ... the star voting system is just for rating the quality of the post that the user posted or a reply ... you can choose from 1-5 stars to rate how you think the quality of there post / reply is ... so the star system is not for voting for nug and plant of month contests ...

we are still trying to work out a tiny bug with the voting system so we are just going to vote like we did last month ... you just post a reply or do a comment and write the name of who you are giving your vote too

hope this clears it up

~Bgb

It's very nice! I did not even enter to this month, but i'm happy that you mentioned me too!! I won't let you down, and i'll enter one of my organic virgins, cos they are already in flower, and looking great!!! I hope in the sept competition i'll be the first in your rank!!! :P

In weed we trust!!!

Lev

hmmm very hard choices here ... everyone has such great entries ... i really like jay ryan , fuzzy and samuelo ... but i can only choose one :( ...

my vote goes to Jay Ryan ... that plant lookls very very healthy .. the led light i personally dont like as it gives it a different look but i can tell how nice she is either way ...

jay ryan you have my vote