LIVE from Spannabis Exposition 2013

Dust

Thank you for all the videos brothers, they were amazing :)

I couldn't make it up to the cup last month due to growing restraints but will get there next time. I've reserved my Strain Hunter Judges Pass for November, so will see everyone there finally ;)

There's much to talk about and grow between now and the cup so we'll be even closer by then!...lol :)

• Like 1

Last lil video of the spannabis, or maybe i'll make another lil one with only booth if you guys want!

Sorry for the quality of the edit that is not really good but was waiting a soft that enver arrived so i made it with what i could ;)

But next time will be some kickass videos hopefully ;)

Enjoy guys!!

hehehe, I can see you... and you.... and you here lol

Enjoy BCN!

• Like 3

Hell o what's up hunters!! dorry we haven't kept you updated before but the Fair's connexion had some little problems :comando: :comando: :comando:

It's the first day and already an amazing line at the opening with people running to get the free grinders and all the free stuff they could get!

The building is very nice, pretty big fir and almost everyone is here budha DNA pyramid soma roor..you want it you get it ;)

Had some nice time with Don this afternoon with the first lil dab of the fair, damn i had forgotten that high :D

Mr.X is uploading the pictures and as soon as it is ready we will transfer that to you and try to make you live it with us ;)

Also i Met MCRadikal! very nice :D Iceskunk i forgot what stand was yours you probably saw me lol ;)

We keep you guys updated with some pretty ladies and pictures ;):rabbi: :rabbi:

Enjoy yourselves over there mate, bring some goodies!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the show!

It was an awesome time, the only nagging thing that not even you guys had cashless payment options...

Luckily we got some free beans from Franco though. Thanks a million again :)

• 2 weeks later...