LIVE from Spannabis Exposition 2013

Dust

Hey whatup guys, quickly here is a little video of when the door opened the first day :)

Today's line and opening was even more amazing the line was soooo long it was doing almost around the building, and it was raining so spanish people are brave to wait 1 hour under the rain lol ^^

so videos will come slowly during the day internet is working but still very slow.

• Like 2

Thanks bro would be awesome if you could dab with us ;)

but we blast smoke for all of you ;)

Here are som more little videos, short but showing a little the fair etc. hope you enjoy, first day was really nice, hard for the feet because we eplxored every single corner and now i coul walk eyes closed in it hahah ;)

Very nice mood spanish love freebis haha but are great people smiling and smoking in good mood :D

The powder feeding booth! You think we'll have enough powder?? :P :P

Loved that booth the idea is great!! :D

Say hello to the roor team ;)

When isaw this booth i thought, hey that's one booth Lamsbread or some of the LED lovers on strainhunters would like ;)

That's it for now, lazer will come more videos and tomorrow and on and on and on ;)

Cheers hunters!

• Like 2

Good Morning family!!!

Wow, I see you and what you are going through very well!! :sungum:

Very good videos friends, I was surprised the video of the LEDs, do I think are new in this edition? Cool

X , have a special talent for take photos, my friend, you put you over and everyone glued to the screen, we want to know more!

gallery_8644_857_258919.jpg

:brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette: :brunette:

Have a good Sunday (today it is the last day) and you enjoy the show 100%

Best Regards!! :king:

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Last day is starting people are here and yesterday night was a long night for everyone you can see it on the faces hahaha :)

We had a great time friday and saturday in the expo, lots of people coming for a smoke, pictures with the king bosses or watch a movie, we had Remo the urban grower coming to Interview Arjan And franco, the visit of Mila the hash queen, Soma, Milo, james from Loud Seeds and it goes on and on, the usual good smokers always at the Rendez vous ;)

Our very good friend from The weed Club in Pais basco is here with some amazing extractions!! and it's his birthday today! so Happy birthday!! :D

Today is gonna be the ceremony with the awards, finger crossed for GH and strainhunters ;)

Mr.X is uploading some nice pictures they should come soon enough and videos too ;Cheers guys we keep you updated

:biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 1

Hey thanks a lot family!! to comment let´s go with some photos, yesterday was really bussy here....and I was stoned jajjajajajajja!!!

But don´t worry family a lot nice updates coming!!

Have a great day!!

:brunette:

gallery_8644_857_203650.jpg

gallery_8644_857_55393.jpg

gallery_8644_857_20146.jpg

gallery_8644_857_382637.jpg

gallery_8644_857_97716.jpg

gallery_8644_857_50372.jpg

gallery_8644_857_26799.jpg

gallery_8644_857_197218.jpg

gallery_8644_857_302145.jpg

...more coming!!

:gamer:

• Like 1

very nice pictures!! :D

Here are some little videos of the line yesterday, was so long and raining good ^^

We keep uploading, but it's veeery slow, at least 1 hour for those small video 1 by 1 that's why it's so short sorry ^^

Cheers ;)

• Like 2

great event!

great reception at GHS stand!

I had the pleasure of meeting the king!! Arjan

I realized the dream to embrace a brother ... Franco!!

I met a moderator half lion, your smile is the mirror of your soul .... fantastic man!

Mr.X. ..... I shook your hand too!

and .... the entire staff present at the fair .... sorry I can not remember all your names ...

fantastic experience .... great people.

three fantastic days in barcelona smoking from dawn to night, at the fair in town, everywhere.

high quality herbal smoke over the weekend!

beautiful weekend ... thanks guys!

• Like 2

Just Want to say it was really nice to se you Dust Iam sorry that I didn´t had more time to spend with all you guys. Spoke to Arjan and Franco aswell so that was realy Epic in my world.

I Would have loved to had spoaken to Fuzzy about the powder feeding program and how we Could be able to sell the program in our Scandinavian Hydro store but unfortunaly He diddnt seem to have the time and nigter did I.

But Its was a vevry nice stan green House & Strain Hunters Had :-) Super Nice with the grinder It sure came in handy..

Would have Loved to smoke a joint with all you Friends. Perhaps I will be more Lucky with that when I go to Amsterdam in November :-)

Got to smoke a lot of joints with Mr. Remo and Mr. Soma at the VIP lounge at at the Advanced Nutrients Stan due to the Hydro store thing so that was quite Epic to.. Not to forget the riot witch I got to se first hand from above :-) that was really funny.

Once again Vevry Nice to meet You Dust :-) and thanks for the great effort you and the rest of the crew have put into this... Hope to meet you another time and then maby smoke a joint with you.

Peace ...

• Like 2