LIVE from Spannabis Exposition 2013

Dust

ANDAALLLLEEE!!!!

The 2013 edition of the Spannabis Exposition is starting very soon :D Get ready guys for a nice LIVE thread with Mr.X's pictures and some nice videos hopefully!!

Gonna be a great time i heard they were expecting 40 000 people, if you're one of those make sure to visit all the GH and SH stands.

GH cltothing and seeds are on stand 51, and the Powderfeeding almost right next to it on stand 30!!

post-4970-0-67962400-1360671323.jpg

Rock those spanish hunters!! :D

• Like 23

Hi family!!

Thank you very much for creating the thread and go informing us of events! It will be great to see those photos and videos!! :fans:

Everyone who can, should attend this fair, is the largest and best of all the state of Spain, by far. Also there are all the new cannabis market, not what you can not miss.

Come to the booth to greet the team, they are all wonderful people who cheerfully greet them and share good smoke with you, if you know to Mr.X Dust or in person, you ought to touch their bum and give you a kiss! :brunette:

Really not miss this event, is the best of the year!!

We hope these photos and videos to see the show this year!!

Best regards family and ty for the nice job!! :friends:

• Like 5

Hell o what's up hunters!! dorry we haven't kept you updated before but the Fair's connexion had some little problems :comando: :comando: :comando:

It's the first day and already an amazing line at the opening with people running to get the free grinders and all the free stuff they could get!

The building is very nice, pretty big fir and almost everyone is here budha DNA pyramid soma roor..you want it you get it ;)

Had some nice time with Don this afternoon with the first lil dab of the fair, damn i had forgotten that high :D

Mr.X is uploading the pictures and as soon as it is ready we will transfer that to you and try to make you live it with us ;)

Also i Met MCRadikal! very nice :D Iceskunk i forgot what stand was yours you probably saw me lol ;)

We keep you guys updated with some pretty ladies and pictures ;):rabbi: :rabbi:

• Like 2

Hi bro!!

Yeah, I remember that there conesion never been good, I hope you have been able to completely fix :brunette:

Thanks for putting the first pictures go, this looks great cinema for Strainhunters, great!!

regards family!

Hey brother nice to read you!! yea we miss you for here!! big hug!! ;)

Amazing that everything is working brother, have fun and please send a hug to the team. Always wanted to go but never got the chance. Looking forward to see more from Spannabis.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy bro! yes we are here all togueter, working, smoking jejejje....

This photo special for the team XDD!!

gallery_8644_857_258919.jpg

• Like 6