GHSC White Widow under LED in DWC

Thusweedman

Day 7

PH 5.5

They received their first res change today. The 2nd pic has the plant with an EC of .7 with just powder feed still and the 3rd pic has the plant with an EC of .6 only powder feed as well because this looks a little weird to me

post-20989-0-28227800-1361751374.jpg

post-20989-0-61513000-1361751383.jpg

post-20989-0-01905200-1361751399.jpg

• Like 2

welcome in your new house little babies :)

Mmmmm nice clean house and some new occupants. Lets hope it turns out to be a very happy home.

Good luck with it all.

Niiiceee house my friend!! Wellcome life for the babies !

Buenos humos!

Glad to see you got house guests.

Thanks for the ganja love guys :)

seems all good so far ;)

Thanks for the news have a good grow

Nice grow room, I love your colors with LED, I hope you have a good crop, good luck with them.

I'll be watching jejejejje

Smoke and Love

Thanks for the ganja love guys :)

Day 13

Ph 5.5 both plants

2nd pic EC 0.6

3rd pic EC 0.7

Temp 78F

Relative humidity 38

The EC drop I did for the 2nd pic seem to make it much happier within 3 hours of the res changes it started looking so happy :)

Both have tap roots in the Res and are getting a clean res change tomorrow

I have raised them up to 36 inches away from the light and the light is on half power cuz the baby's can't handle full power yet lol

post-20989-0-06875900-1362249922.jpg

post-20989-0-11284200-1362249932.jpg

post-20989-0-83599000-1362249943.jpg

• Like 2

thanks for the lil news man girls seem to have a nice growth :) And new leaves are looking good, they will for sure love the nute change and hope they'll grow even more ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have some good news and some bad news lol the bigger White Widow took a serious turn for the worst not really sure what happened but it was removed from the grow so that only leaves the smaller one but the smaller one is doing great! I've moved the big SLH into the same tent as the White Widow and will share their space together for the rest of there remaining days lol and for the other smaller tent I will be doing 2 auto Kalashnikova for the auto cup there in rockwool cubes now ill start the thread once I'm done here lol

Day 23

PH 5.5

EC 0.6

Temp 79

RH 55

Gave her a res change on march 11th

post-20989-0-82899600-1363097575.jpg

post-20989-0-47811100-1363097587.jpg

Those 2 are going to become mean white nuggets with lots of terpines, I'm following you all the way man. Hydroponics and LED are hard to manage for many people you obviously know what your are doing in that growtent of yours. Thanks for the great reports keep up the green work. It's like the plant that doesn't forgive doesn't forget and which to expect!!! Ya man, legalize it.

man white widow under led's should be the way to go with that strain a nice short compact strain with the potential to give off load's of resin. i like your little set up i have been considering switching to like a bucket in bucket system or DWC just to try something new so ill make sure to check your pprogress regularly good stuff bro

• Like 1

very very nice, i will follow this one as well. keep it coming.

can learn a lot from it!

greets

thanks for the ganja love bro

man white widow under led's should be the way to go with that strain a nice short compact strain with the potential to give off load's of resin. i like your little set up i have been considering switching to like a bucket in bucket system or DWC just to try something new so ill make sure to check your pprogress regularly good stuff bro

Thanks man....yeah I used to grow in soil ... lol...j/k I've seen a lot of really Nice soil grows its just once I converted and figured it all out I've been having phenomenal results I really like the ph control and the ability to put whatever I want in the bucket...less chance for pest as well mostly cuz there is no dirt and my water is really clean.

yeah bro i used to do soil only grow's but i switched to coco and coco is quite a bit different to soil, you can treat coco like soil, but i find if you treat it more like growing in just rockwell or like an more hand feed hydroponic technique and drain to waste you get alot better result's so i could only imagen the difference switching to full on hydro it's just like a no brainer once you see the difference in yeild and speed rate of growth i. and supprising control i would have thought you would have less but it's the other way around i could see it being bad if you only chec your plant's a couple time's a week or something but as long as you pay attention to your plant's it's alot easyer to fix mistake's with over feeding when they occur. anyway's bro im looking forward to seeing this grow widow's one of my favorite's varieties the white strain's are just phenomenal so good luck man !!

yeah bro i used to do soil only grow's but i switched to coco and coco is quite a bit different to soil, you can treat coco like soil, but i find if you treat it more like growing in just rockwell or like an more hand feed hydroponic technique and drain to waste you get alot better result's so i could only imagen the difference switching to full on hydro it's just like a no brainer once you see the difference in yeild and speed rate of growth i. and supprising control i would have thought you would have less but it's the other way around i could see it being bad if you only chec your plant's a couple time's a week or something but as long as you pay attention to your plant's it's alot easyer to fix mistake's with over feeding when they occur. anyway's bro im looking forward to seeing this grow widow's one of my favorite's varieties the white strain's are just phenomenal so good luck man !!

Yeah the white widows a very finicky feeders I had to lower the EC and keep my eye on it all the time because if it goes over just a little when their baby's the make me pay for it but I seem to have this widow pretty happy now...same with the Kalashnikovas I'm doing their EC 0.3 cuz they just don't like their feed when their young I guess so ill give them what they want

Day 29

PH 5.5

EC 0.6

Temp 78

RH 40

Did a res change on her last night...she's really movin along now ...thanks god was starting to get worried she wasn't gonna work out...so I'll let her go another week to develope and then I switch the white widow and SHL to flower.

post-20989-0-79180700-1363614843.jpg

post-20989-0-74586800-1363614850.jpg

• Like 2

Nice big fat leaves and overall awesome plants :) I also find my LED's grow some massive fans, could be coincidence..could be something with the spectrum I would think maybe.

I will take a seat and follow this one, like Greeno I too have been thinking about a DWC set-up..I've seen some crazy examples of what you can do with that type of growing method and it would save on time watering I think.

All the best of luck..I'm gonna look for your SLH grow now!

Peace

• Like 1

Again sorry guys for the delays was violently sick for about a week and a half but am back on track now

Day 51

Day 15 of flower

PH 6.0

EC 1.3

RH 45

Temp 79

The widow got a res change last night switched the PH to 6.0 for the flower portion of this grow also switched the cal/mag to the a flower cal/mag and added carboload at 12 ML per res for the remainder of the grow

post-20989-0-70559000-1365514971.jpg

post-20989-0-66674700-1365514985.jpg

post-20989-0-72909800-1365514995.jpg

• Like 3

Good to hear you're feelin better and good thing you got a DWC system to keep things going when you are sick :) One of the reasons I'm considering this system in the future, being able to leave them grow when things get busy...the other is hand watering and hauling 68 + L of r/o water a week can be a pain sometimes :P

Gotta love those big fat leaves and nice thick healthy stem..nice comparison with the pen..I have the same model :) Keep up the nice work..

Peace

• Like 1