GHSC White Widow under LED in DWC

Thusweedman

Good to hear you're feelin better and good thing you got a DWC system to keep things going when you are sick :) One of the reasons I'm considering this system in the future, being able to leave them grow when things get busy...the other is hand watering and hauling 68 + L of r/o water a week can be a pain sometimes :P

Gotta love those big fat leaves and nice thick healthy stem..nice comparison with the pen..I have the same model :) Keep up the nice work..

Peace

lol your spot on my man I hated lugging the water and all that...I'm real excited for coming weeks.....the crystals lol i really can't wait to see the LED DWC Widow trifecta she is gonna be loaded with resin.

well seems the girl has kept going well while you were taking care fo yourself ;)

Thanks for the news man keep them growing

For sure man the widow kept truckin while I was laid up she's throw in pistils all over now :)

• Like 1

looking very good man i see shae started to bild some nice trchomes :) I hope now those buds will fill up nicely and make you a proud daddy :)

Thank for th news man keep her blooming and keep us updated ;)

• Like 1

wauw man, i'm at day 27 of flowering with the white widow and can't see any crystal forming. whats your secret mate. :king:

great question lol I was just checking your grow out to get a bit of comparison to where I was with my widows and I used to grow in soil a few years back and from what I gathered growth rates and trichrome production are very quick in hydro because of the readily available nuteriunts to the plant it can take what it needs right at the moment this doesn't happen in soil there for slow growth rates and longer wait for the trichromes...I also use carboload from advanced nutrients its basically sugars and carbs made readily available to the plant I use carboload when the plants look like the pic I put in this post right when the pistils start to form that's when the plant is getting ready to kick it into high gear for me at least. Try putting some molasses or the carboload in with your nutes and water all through flower I promise you'll see a difference and a little add weight to your harvest as well :)

hope this helps you out my man

post-20989-0-56943400-1366723859.jpg

looking very good man i see shae started to bild some nice trchomes :) I hope now those buds will fill up nicely and make you a proud daddy :)

Thank for th news man keep her blooming and keep us updated ;)

me as well my man I'm really excited to see her develope and become the white widow she was born to be ;) lol
  • Like 1

Man that first pic looks sooo psychedelic..like the pistils are vibrating :) Everything is lookin real nice from what I can see..those fans are just massive! They should help produce massive buds as well :)

Peace

i know man I took the pic and had to put up for you guys.....looks awesome!.... I can't wait to see how big and how many crystals she can build up :P

great question lol I was just checking your grow out to get a bit of comparison to where I was with my widows and I used to grow in soil a few years back and from what I gathered growth rates and trichrome production are very quick in hydro because of the readily available nuteriunts to the plant it can take what it needs right at the moment this doesn't happen in soil there for slow growth rates and longer wait for the trichromes...I also use carboload from advanced nutrients its basically sugars and carbs made readily available to the plant I use carboload when the plants look like the pic I put in this post right when the pistils start to form that's when the plant is getting ready to kick it into high gear for me at least. Try putting some molasses or the carboload in with your nutes and water all through flower I promise you'll see a difference and a little add weight to your harvest as well :)

hope this helps you out my man

thanks man, yeah the hydro is explosive man. keep it up mate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looking real nice man :) Have you tried 1 week in the dark before? I'm curious to know what the results will be. The only concern I can think of is keeping 24/7 air circulation even with, and especially with, the lights off to prevent fungus/molds from starting..they like darkness and dampness. And kind of along the same lines maybe make sure the medium isn't too wet, or again mold or fungus of some sort may take hold with a damp medium for too long..unless you are using a hydro system of some sort in which case ignore that lol. You may have thought of this already..but it's all I can think of at the moment :)

Best of luck and have a great finish!

Peace

• Like 1

Looking real nice man :) Have you tried 1 week in the dark before? I'm curious to know what the results will be. The only concern I can think of is keeping 24/7 air circulation even with, and especially with, the lights off to prevent fungus/molds from starting..they like darkness and dampness. And kind of along the same lines maybe make sure the medium isn't too wet, or again mold or fungus of some sort may take hold with a damp medium for too long..unless you are using a hydro system of some sort in which case ignore that lol. You may have thought of this already..but it's all I can think of at the moment :)

Best of luck and have a great finish!

Peace

I haven't done it before but I run hydro so the medium wetness shouldn't be an issue and i have an AC unit in the room to control relative humidity and temps perfectly..,thanks for the heads up :)
  • Like 1

nice man thank for the news seems thos buds are getting a nice size by now :)

Still looks like you have a little time left before your last week ^^

Have a good grow man keep us updated

• Like 1

nice man thank for the news seems thos buds are getting a nice size by now :)

Still looks like you have a little time left before your last week ^^

Have a good grow man keep us updated

oh yeah know doubt it's just approaching quickly :)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...