budman1988

hi growers

strain: white lemon

set up: secret jardin dark room 60x60

250w hps with euro reflector and ballast

18 litre pots

canna pro terra plus soil

perlite ( 25% )

and the new and the fantastic ghsc powder feeding!!!!!!!!!!

p.s sorry about any spelling mistakes and grammer mistakes, i can't actualy see what im typing due to broken laptop lol.

pics wi

• Like 1

woo!! now spelling mistakes so far hahaha, pics will be uploaded in the week friends as im off on me holiday for the weekend. plants are at day 7 of seedling stage.

seeds took very little time to germinate, over 40 hours they had 1cm tap roots sticking out those beautiful beans.

oh nearly forgot: grow room is aat temp 27-32 degrees and 45-81% humidity.

growing very quick indeed, going to be a greta grow im telling you

im going to make this grow the best as grows can be as my wish for one day would be to work for the great arjan and franco. best wishes out to my bro's.

• Like 1

Cool man sounds like a promising grow then if you make the best ;) ;)

And LOL at the blind typing must not be confortable ;)

Have a good grow man good luck with those seed and may you give us an awwesome report ;)

now get those girls rocking ;)

thank you guys, mate blind typing is the way forward, the best way to document your gow hahaha. or we could always call it high typing if you wish lol.

yes well i have the white lemon to grow then after the cup i will do the money maker, the rerason why i have 2 testing strains is becaused m,y white lemon where 7 weeks late and yours truely send me out another 10 seeds that are money mnaker. win win but will show my thanks with a heck of a grow with what i have.

at the moment the plants are 3 inches in height showing the true leaves just starting veg now, when you slightly brush the youbng leaf you get a fresh smell ogf old school skunk with a hint of citrus. i do have one og kush anand will be growing that along side the 4 white lemons but thatts just a substitute.

white lemons will not be fed any powder feedinng untill they are 4 weeks of veg ( flowering time bitches ) or untill they start to show lack of vital nutrients in the plants.

i am new to growing but no my stuff, no over watering, no over feeding and always constant checking of condictions.

• Like 2

big thank you for the support!!

well my grow is going sweet and i'm getting the shotts its just im having troubles upload them to my spare laptop and my main laptop is being fixed lol.

oh btw i didnt get any first seedling stage pics or germination ones, the pics start from day 6 of seedling stage.

i today planted the babies in the 18ltr square pots, mixed with canna terra plus soil and perlite. good drainage in the pots with gravel and glass.

again sorry for any spelling mistakes, im still blind typing lol

• Like 1

from what i can see so far its going to be an agressive bloomer, the growth in this strain is very quick. sad times as 1 white lemon died by being crushed by my clip on fan :( :( sad sad times

That's unfortunate, i'll take a puff in her honor, may she never be forgotten :)

Seriously though, that sucks, I hate when I accidentally mess up a plant that would have turned out nice. My condolences!

thank you my friend she will not be forgotten :( i know its a joke lol. she was by far the quickest growing straion aswell. i reacon she was going to be the sativa pheno :( . it is replaced by with a mazar x white rhino by wos. so i have 3 white lemons and 1 m x wr

Don't feel bad, I was trying to loosen the dirt over one of my unsprouted Royal Creamtics and accidentaly snapped the sprout right off because I didn't see it. It was a straggler but still she will also be missed. I replaced her with a La Diva since I'm out of the Creamatics for now.

right so problem number 2. i have a plug and grow heavey duty timer but it has been playing up and has some how gone out of time sync. it was set to switch on at 6am this morning but instead when i woke up it had came on at 4am lol bloody thing. any info on how i could stop this apart from reseting it every day. ??? and with the lights coming on early and completly messing up my times can that cause any stress or as its not too major is it nothing to worry about as im in veg?

yesterday i watched a doc on plants and do they understand emotions, pain and think. the findings where amazing so read this if you top or deform plants growth in any way.

plants put under the ploygraph to test neurons in the plant to see if they can feel any pain when cut bent or shacken, the findingss where the same as if a human was to be harmed in any way, they also done tests on music and found that plants grown next to speakers playing calm music ( classical ) grew much faster in early stages of growth and infact grew towards the speakers in the same way they do towards lights.

what i found most amazing was that the poly read went through the roof just before the cut was made to the plants leaf, making the scientists wonder weather they have ESP .

plants when just touched did not show any activity, only when harmed.

plants also grow better when next to their parents or siblings, yieling much more than mixed group of plants.

makes you wonder weather the findings are showibng us that plants can to an extent think, feel and understand .

just though id share this info with you lol

in this grow i was going to lst all 4 plants, but im now only going to lst 2 out of the 4 and move them into another room.

with the normal growing plants im going to play classical music and see if the experiment will pay off lol

• Like 1

I'm sure they do that on mythbusters and the plants that grow best were the ones given heavy metal music, my theory being that the metal would vibrate the air more for a louder sound and the planet would feel these vibrations like wind and strengthen against it. But who knows really look forward to your results, I always used to play my plants reggae cos it seemed appropriate :P

i don't think it's really about the vibration of the air. I had done some little search about this few years ago, i think we even have a thread about it, and what effects the plants with music is the mollecular resonnance, so when your plants will hear a certain note that will resonate with a certain molecule ( each molecules has it's sound, some searchers have done list of molecular sounds, there even are some molecular music or i don't know how they call it, really not nice for the hears lolol, but supposed to be good for plant ^^ ) then it will react and increase the activity of that molecule to the sound of it.

So i think the best music for plant is not a type of music, it's the music with has many diferent sounds in it has possible, just to be sure to hit the spot ;)

yes i will get the link posted later tonight. will have my pics uploaded tomorrow as my laptop is fixed and no blind typing haha. going to sort through my best pics from seed to week 4 veg to catch up :) plants are looking sexy though ;) aint sure about the stretch on the girls though.

in another finding on the music and plants i seen and will upload aswell was that the vibrations had nothing to do with it as so though years before this finding. i will find the video on the proof of neuron activity when threatened. also seen it on weird or what on discovery lol.

dust.... do you reacon i should delete this diary and start fresh with the pics? just because all the posts that are not related to the diary lol

hi fim yes i have seen amazing grows with this strain aswell. i'm hoping for the sativa pheno type in my garden as the yield on it looks the nicest. i have 4 white lemons, i firstly though i only germed enough for the grow but i had 1 white lemon in the spare tent. so got all of them together in there.

the plants are ranging from 5" to 8" now and very bushy, did some LST on them to boost the growth in the branches but had then released the ties and now they are growing straight and freely but did make a nice difference in the branch sizes :)

very stinky and i have to say realy easy to grow as of yet, i have started my feeding now but at a level of 0.3 EC and will do so for this week, then will be changing to 0.7 EC either mid next week or week after. the reason behind the long low EC is because i have hardly needed to water the plants at all and the nutes in the soil are still going strong lol. they are bigger now so will drop the humidity to around 40% next week to boost the water intake. will be boosting the humidity back up to around 50% after i have maintained a nice stable feeding of EC 1.4.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys sorry about the lack of pics so far but im having troubles with my comp again lol. got the pics just cant upload for some reason. will be getting them up before the time is up though lol.

ok so today i noticed my timer had gone out of sync for half hour so i changed it back and interupted the light cycle for less than 1 minute, will this mess them up in any way? im not worried about it because its less than a minute and when the light went off the room wasnt too bright but wasnt in complete dark but would just like the more experienced growers to keep y mind at peace lol.

thank you in advanced peeps