white lemon the soon to be classic of the ghsc collection

budman1988

Hi everyone

finally some pics for you to enjoy, very gutted to say that the seedling and veg stage pics had been deleted :( but here is the pics from today day 35 from seed day 13 of 12/12

as you can see i have what i think is early small flowers forming on the main topps of the plants. if im wrong please tell me :)

i will have to opt out of the comp because of the lost pics and the rules say weekly pics but i will still upload just for the ride :)

i hope everyone enjoys the progress so far

post-17129-0-96428500-1362952239.jpg

post-17129-0-20263400-1362952284.jpg

post-17129-0-35582600-1362952314.jpg

post-17129-0-53728300-1362952334.jpg

post-17129-0-04792200-1362952362.jpg

• Like 2

hi dust

thank you, i will take out of tent pics tomorrow to give you a better idea of the plant health.

they are now 20" tall so a 11" stretch in 13 days lol. just wondering do i get a tester badge? no worries if not just would like me a badge lol.

really gutted about the deleted pics of the veg and seedling stage. :(

haha no there is no badge for the world cup only for the official testers selected ;) So unless you've been selected and i'm not aware for the moment no badge ;)

Unless you win one of the contest like plant of the month or bud of the month you can get one if you're lucky ;)

Good luck

the powder feeding has now been boosted up to 1.6g per 2 litres of water, to make sure i dont over water i only give the plants 1 litre of watering at each time and given the pots are 18 litres i will never over water.

the plants are always dried out before watering and they love it, the growth slows when they are dry but after i water they go turbo :) ( plants are never left till they wilt but the medium is bone dry before watering ).

plants are now 24" tall, buds are now measuring at just over an inch on the tops and 2cm on the lower sites at just day 5 of actual flowering signs :)

i now around 50 bud sites all together in a dr60 so going great so far, i do have more sites but i lost interest in counting after 52 lol

thank you everyone for watching more pics soon

• Like 1

hey man! it sucks indeed! like i told you in the chat for the White lemon it is not normal, they must really hav had a big stress, or got polenized by the kush, but realy we've seen WL grow for a while now, and right now i don't think i remember a hermie case this year on her.. but maybe i just forgot it haha

Anyway! pull the bags if you're lucky they'll just be a short teenager crysis from your ladies getting older and it will not com back.. time will tell us!

Good luck

buenas compañeros , que mala pata con esa herma , viejo la Whithe lemon esta otro rollo , yo estoy encantado con esa variedad , de hecho tengo una en mi salon de vegetativo , pero en diciembre coseche una whithe lemon y tan chingona que esta que ya puse una en el comal , pero tengo un seguimiento de la white lemon de canabis ancestral 2012 en los pasillos de habla hispana , por aqui me quedo a ver esas muñecotas crecer de lo mas lindo , te mando un saludo

im guessing it was the timer that kept going out of sync in the early stages of its life :/

thats the only problem i have had with these girls. im keeping the grow and will be just pulling them off as i go.

if i can get the majority of the balls off will that give me a break a little and only end up with a small amount of seed?

does hermi effect potency?

no hermi don't effect potency, the é hermis i had with seeds in my growing experience were as potent as all the others.

and yes you can manage to have a very little, to no seeds if you pull everything in time, and also in some cases pollen is just sterile, but that there is no way to know it sooo.. ^^

Also i believe water desactivates pollen, so i guess if i had a real big polen invasion i might give a shower to all the plants just in cases..but you have to make sure that they will dry up perfectly and never mold because of it, woul not be good for you ^^

Depends which stage it appears in flowering and whether you catch them in time. if its week 6+ and the plan has 8 weeks then potency shouldnt really be affected much even if u dont catch them before they pollinate. Some small seeds will be there im afraid, affecting the harshness. If its early in flower then you have to catch those nanners before they open. I imagine potency wouldnt be affected too much if you caught them. Ive been lucky enough to have late hermies that I just so happen to notice :) Keep an eye out man and we'll see :)

thank you for the extra peace of mind gonzosghost :) im hoping it was just a phase thats gone on with the messed up timer in early stages. apart from that they have been healthy so it must be that. i have pulled off the balls now. they where only on the lower branches but time will tell how much they will come back.

i see it as a battle where only i can win lol,

BRING IT ON BALLIES LOL

• Like 1

Yes dust has helped me threw this grow :) he's a quality mod thats for sure :)

il just do my best with what ever ends up.

will be getting a digital timer now thats for sure.

buds are very big for this early stage but i hope its my growing now the hidden balls lol

• Like 1

ok so i have picked them out, only 6 different hermi spots so far and all but one at the lower branches.

i noticed ( little too late ) that the timer had gone off sync by 2hrs today ( thank you for that plug and grow )

can any1 tell me what is the best digital timer i can buy and if i would need a contractor given i only use a 250w hps

good luck man, to see the nanners easily you can lift the plant and look by under it, most of the time it's the easiest way to see everything.

for the timer, most of the digital timers you will find on growshops website will do good. don't have a special name in head but it's easy to find ^^ what is a contractor?

yes will be good, i think i got worked up so much because you see nearly everyone having massive panic attacks over hermies and destroying the whole crop over it.

i ment contactor ( well i think thats what it is anyway ) the 2 plug extension lead you plug the light into to stop any power failures.

in one of the pics i just uploaded u cant see them all but i have counted 23 main top kola's from the tying down :)

my hours of hard work are paying off

• Like 1

almost forgot.

feeding has been boosted to 2.2g per 2 litres of water now and will stay at that dosage until i start to notice the bud bulking stage, i wont say week 6 i will just watch and read my plants instead of reading what other people say because they might be faster in flower or slower. who's to tell :)

EC most likely will be at 1.5 with the 2.2g feeding.

ghs the powder feeding is the best ever :) :) :) :)

i think if it wasnt for the timer this would be a perfect grow

• Like 1

the last pic is my fave plant of all so i thought i take a pic by itself to show its might and glory :)

hoping for atleast 120g dry from this, will supply me until the next harvest.

started to notice the bud sites are slightly starting to frost up. ( very minor )

only had a few extra balls at the bottom, none at the top end of the plants so it might be all over....if not il get the reverse spray to K.O them off

Hi cabay

thanks for joining :)

not really, i have seen much more under a 250w hps

it all really depends on the strain and the grow environment you have.

apart from the hick up of the timer the room and conditions are optimal and the strain is high yielding

i could possibly get more than the 120g dry from this if the hermie issue doesnt bite me in the ass lol.

an average of a good grow that i have seen under a 250w is 120g dry for most growers.

if you have a good strain and good conditions down to a T your on the ball to high yields, my friend grew the chronic which is known for its high yields and pulled off a 12oz off 1 plant under a 250w but he did do what im doing and thats tying down side branches to form more main sites.

i have 23 main site and 11 of them are massive main sites at the top, even if out of them 23 site i have 5g cola's i still get 115g from thos sites alone and 5g per main cola isnt much of an aim either