white lemon the soon to be classic of the ghsc collection

budman1988

THE FROSTY PICS WITH OG KUSH AND WHITE LEMON

FIRST 2 PICS ARE THE WHITE LEMON THE OTHER ONES ARE OG KUSH

The other white lemon pics will be uploaded later when i get her out for he watering ( the multi head WL )

sod it i had to chop down number one in this post, the really frosty one that had mostly cloudy triches and i had a wopping 108.8g wet weight without counting the popcorn nugs

is the yeild good? the plant was dry so do i still count 75% weight loss?

the popcorn nugs where used for hash :);)

it is possible if humidity doesn't move too much it has to stay constant. And try to fill the cardbox with paper towel or smething to fill the space and let air flo at ssame time :)

Good luck man

it is possible if humidity doesn't move too much it has to stay constant. And try to fill the cardbox with paper towel or smething to fill the space and let air flo at ssame time :)

Good luck man

its at 50% now i will reset the humidity reader and see what it comes at over 24hr.

pics of that one will be uploaded at dry weight :)

• Like 1

congratulation man that is a fair yeild on 1 plant :) and the buds seems nice and compact.

hope the other ones will do even better ;)

i know i could believe it to be honest lol that was by far the smallest and not the most compact either. :D

it could have gone and extra 2 weeks but i wanted to try the more head uplifting high aswell.

i will upload a video of the weigh in with the cured bud so i can prove im not cheating and playing with the weights lol

• Like 1