Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mopman

*COMPLETE* White strawberry Skunk (RIP) + Damnesia

Hi Guys

Update time again. Did my usual water change on Thursday night and then upped the nutes. Taking the nutes relatively slow. Not sure what these babies can take lol. Going to add a half teaspoon of cal-mag aswell tomorrow morning. They not showing any signs of deficiency but i like to add it to the water every now and again for ease of mind.

Just wanted to say thank you to the guys having a look and leaving such great comments.

The Damnesia has grown 4.4cm in four days and the White strawberry 5.5 cm. The WSS has beaten the DH this week with growth, still not as tall but now wider.

There are one or two spots that look like they might have gotten bleached by the light. This is the first time i have used a 600W so i am still learning the perfect light distance.

gallery_9029_854_235894.jpg

gallery_9029_854_128093.jpg

gallery_9029_854_454112.jpg

gallery_9029_854_298263.jpg

Just showing a funny pic now aswell and a word of warning. NEVER LET EVIL CATS IN THE GROW ROOM. This is just some Swazi skunk in the pic but hell they call everything coming from Swaziland Swazi skunk lol , so not sure exactly what it is but looks like a nice sativa.

Not sure what it is but my cat absolutely loves the leaves and hunts them down when he gets the chance. He has munched many a seedling but i have learned my lesson lol.

gallery_9029_854_166001.jpg

gallery_9029_854_313321.jpg

Thanks so much for popping in guys , and keep growing :gamer:

• Like 1

What a perfect shaped plant these Damnesias are ! The WSS is looking good as well but one thing I always loved most about the first run of Damnesia I grew at that stage was the top view..Your plant grows much faster though due to more lights and the DWC of course..

Keep that room cat free mop :-).. nice cat you got there, looks like a Hollywood star cat !

• Like 1

nice update man babies are all doig very nice it seems!! :)

!and lol at the missing leaf damn cat doing it again :P But you should stop shaving him to punish him every time!! hahaha :P

Have a good grow man keep the nice updates coming ;)

And for the Damnesia, i'm really not sure it has the Haze behind, i believe only Damnesia ;)

Cheers

• Like 1

nice update man babies are all doig very nice it seems!! :)

!and lol at the missing leaf damn cat doing it again :P But you should stop shaving him to punish him every time!! hahaha :P

Have a good grow man keep the nice updates coming ;)

And for the Damnesia, i'm really not sure it has the Haze behind, i believe only Damnesia ;)

Cheers

Thanks my man - not sure where i thought it was called Damnesia Haze but will refer to it only now as Damnesia ;) thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the all the comments guys, Do love that look of the Damnesia and also heard its a knockout smoke. Hoping the WSS does not hermie and side bar - Winkle the evil weed cat said thank you and he loves you all ;)

gallery_9029_854_392631.jpg

Moppy :gamer:

• Like 1

Hi There Guys

Thanks for popping in. Update time again. Not to much to report , the girls are growing well. Through the week i did my usual routine of checking the PH (5.5) every two days and i also add 5 ml of 35% H202 at the same time. Going to do my weekly water change tomorrow and going to up the power feed to 14 grams this time will report ppm on my next update.

The Damnesia has grown 9.6 cm in four days and the white strawberry skunk has grown 7.5 cm which leave the Damnesia the winner this week. Tomorrow is the end of week 3 in the tent ;)

gallery_9029_854_477309.jpg

gallery_9029_854_531485.jpg

gallery_9029_854_11566.jpg

gallery_9029_854_116168.jpg

gallery_9029_854_310080.jpg

gallery_9029_854_314459.jpg

Thanks for stopping by guys :gamer: side note , leaves might look a bit droopy as this is before my lights have come on ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for stopping by man and leaving a comment , can always count on you to be around ;) Just wanted to put a pic on of the whole tent aswell at the moment.

The Damnesia is the back left and WSS is back right. The other two is just some bag weed seeds that is sold as Swazi Skunk. The front left is a girl , just waiting to see about the skinny sativa on the right. Going to switch them to 11/13 on Sunday day 28.

Took the pic with the HPS light and played around with the white balance and did not think it came out to badly ;)

gallery_9029_854_250121.jpg

Thanks for stopping in guys :gamer:

Side note , this is another pic taken at the same time and thought i might help guys out there that use Photoshop.

I set my digital camera to Tungsten 'indoor lighting' setting (indoor lights are usually more red than blue) which starts to take the red out.

I use 'Curves'(control-M), 'Levels'(control-L), and 'Color Balance'(control-B)

First - I use 'Curves' select RED and turn it down a fair or two.

Then - 'Levels' to get the white balance correct. Whites whiter blacks blacker...

Last - 'Color Balance' I adjust a little of everything til its just like its supposed to be. Dont forget to experiment with 'Shadows, Mid tones Highlights' it all helps a bit.

Here is the outcome excluding the HPS yellow tinge ;)

gallery_9029_854_108888.jpg

Hope this helps someone - Moppy :gamer:

• Like 5

Hi Guys , thanks for popping in and having a look. Today is the last day of Veg. From sprout it has taken 28 days till this point. Tonight they go into there first day bloom , so the fun begins. No sign of any problems and deficiency's so very happy for that.

Upped the nutes to 14 Grams and it looks like they are handling that for now. So its 14 grams into a 25 liter DWC bucket which put the ppm at 471. And after Cal/mag they range from 511 to 534ppm.

The Damnesia has grown 7cm in 4 days and the WSS has grown 8.5cm in 4 days which leaves the WSS the winner this week.

gallery_9029_854_111305.jpg

gallery_9029_854_155700.jpg

gallery_9029_854_611669.jpg

gallery_9029_854_232145.jpg

gallery_9029_854_480689.jpg

gallery_9029_854_20997.jpg

gallery_9029_854_424085.jpg

gallery_9029_854_330043.jpg

Thanks to everyone for having a look and leaving comments , ill do my next 4 day update on Thursday again. :superblue:

• Like 4

I dont read all topic but Moppie, try set up white balance off the camera first before shoot under hps. Other way is later procesing and removing R spectrum from the photo, go my topic u can see results under crappy phone camera.

http://photo.net/bbo...3&msg_id=001ZBw

Is more if u dig, i think i saw on ic or other g forum perfect tutorial for that but now i cant member. ;/

• Like 3

I dont read all topic but Moppie, try set up white balance off the camera first before shoot under hps. Other way is later procesing and removing R spectrum from the photo, go my topic u can see results under crappy phone camera.

http://photo.net/bbo...3&msg_id=001ZBw

Is more if u dig, i think i saw on ic or other g forum perfect tutorial for that but now i cant member. ;/

Thanks for the tips mate , for now i am just taking them out of the tent and taking the shots but will use this info for sure :D

Hey Guys , just a small update , the ladies are doing well ;) They are on there Fourth day of bloom after there light change on Sunday.

Did a water change this morning and upped the nutes a bit more. I gave the Damnesia 17 g and the WSS 18 g. The Damnesia looks like she might want a bit less at the moment and looks like the WSS was asking for a bit more. So will monitor for burns over the next day or two and hope they can take the new amount.

The Damnesia has grown 14.5 cm in four days and the WSS has grown 10.5 cm which leaves the Damnesia the winner this week. :superblue:

gallery_9029_854_239779.jpg

gallery_9029_854_269322.jpg

gallery_9029_854_71743.jpg

gallery_9029_854_69373.jpg

Will hopefully see some pre-flowering soon :superblue: Keep well guys, Moppy :gamer:

• Like 2
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.