Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mopman

*COMPLETE* White strawberry Skunk (RIP) + Damnesia

yes good job man!! let's cross our finger for that WSS to stay in the game till the end now!! flowers should not take long to appear :s ;)

We'll be waiting :P

Have a good grow man tthanks fr the news!

• Like 1

yes good job man!! let's cross our finger for that WSS to stay in the game till the end now!! flowers should not take long to appear :s ;)

We'll be waiting :P

Have a good grow man tthanks fr the news!

True true , will be slightly upset if she turns male lol, but i have not topped her or lst etc because i wanted to make sure she had no stress at all just in case she has that hermie tendency ;)

• Like 1

HOLY SHIT BRO !!!

That's some real nice strains you got growing there. And you've got some grow skills as well. Very well done.

I've always wanted to go hydro, but all that chemicals and calculations confuse me. LoL. Definitely gonna stick around for this one.

• Like 1

Thanks so much guys for the lovely comments , this grow is going well and super fast (Must be the Powder Feed ;) ) The White Strawberry Skunk already showed her pistols on the evening of day 4 of bloom. Lets hope she behaves herself :girlcrazy:

gallery_9029_854_211685.jpg

Moppy :gamer:

• Like 3

hi,

always good job it grow well !!!!

peace

Thanks so much ;)

you did right would have done the same lolol

Touching woods for ya

Looks like it worked , first female pistols showed last night ;)

Hey bro

Neat setup your plants are looking lank healthy ! Keen to see them produce some flowers

Keep up the hard work !!

Thanks man , cant wait till they start flowering aswell ;)

HOLY SHIT BRO !!!

That's some real nice strains you got growing there. And you've got some grow skills as well. Very well done.

I've always wanted to go hydro, but all that chemicals and calculations confuse me. LoL. Definitely gonna stick around for this one.

Thanks mate , i have found hydro always to be easier and cleaner and obviously way quicker ;-) im an impatient bugger lol and i smoke too much so prefer the bigger yields

I'm really tempted to give it a try one day. Already have all the gear except the nutes. But I'm gonna wait till I have soil growing under the knee. Until then I'll sit and admire your grows.

White Strawberry Skunk just sounds like a puff that'll hit you nicely. Not to mention the Damnesia

• Like 1

Hi Guys , thanks for all coming to look. Ladies are doing well for now. They are in Bloom day 8 and from seed day 36. I added a 1/2 tsp of cal-mag last night and had to up the PH for a change instead of using PH down so at least i know they are taking up nutes at 100%.

They are getting quite a few hairs now so getting pretty excited as i do enjoy this period entering the flowering phase.

I also change my small homemade co2 bottles yesterday.

The Damnesia has grown 13.5 cm in four days and the White strawberry skunk has grown 14.5 cm.

gallery_9029_854_116435.jpg

gallery_9029_854_281976.jpg

gallery_9029_854_170331.jpg

gallery_9029_854_89189.jpg

gallery_9029_854_269741.jpg

gallery_9029_854_2887.jpg

gallery_9029_854_90428.jpg

gallery_9029_854_512444.jpg

Thanks for popping in, Moppy :gamer: and just another funny pic of the evil weed cat. He is our mascot for the grow ;)

gallery_9029_854_139712.jpg

• Like 3

hahah that cat seems to have a really hard life with you really :P :P too hard to be a best :P

Thanks for the news man so far everything as been doing great, little hairs coming and i hope the same on WSS till the end ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Ugly cat! Beautiful specemins. Might have to do some homework on the hydro. Lets hope all the Strawbs part there hairy legs lol

• Like 1

mmmm the evil winkle weed cat has struck again :angry: Was moving some potted plants out the tent as it was getting crowded and put them in the bath. I was planning on moving them outside in the morning as i was feeling pretty stoned and wanted to go to bed.

In my stoned state i left the door ajar and this is what i found in the morning. :fie: Oh well, outside they go anyway and we will see what happens. Bloody stoner cat.

gallery_9029_854_96589.jpg

rofl that damn cat will never let you alone lol. well glad to hear it's not the Straw and Damnesia would have been a little more sad ^^

but like mimi said i'm sure they'll bounce back, he made you some nice looking clones :P :P

Good luck man

• Like 1

Sorry I'm late to this tremendous crop, even in time I will take a seat for a closer look.

Nice start man.

Welcome to the cup mopman.

Good luck with your report.

• Like 1

mmmm the evil winkle weed cat has struck again :angry: Was moving some potted plants out the tent as it was getting crowded and put them in the bath. I was planning on moving them outside in the morning as i was feeling pretty stoned and wanted to go to bed.

In my stoned state i left the door ajar and this is what i found in the morning. :fie: Oh well, outside they go anyway and we will see what happens. Bloody stoner cat.

hehe another attack cat weed eater, I hope they recover

• Like 1

Hi guys , thanks so much for all the comments , luckily the evil weed cat has left all the other ladies alone lol. Doing a quick photo update. I was meant to do my water change last night but something came up so i will do that tonight. I am going to up the nutes again by another three grams tonight each as i always reckon slow is better (like most ladies like ;) ) and they are showing no problems.

There was one or two male flowers that i removed from the strawberry skunk so i am going to have to keep a eye on her daily now. Not going to take her out the tent because even if i miss one and seed the whole batch it is still allot better weed than im able to get here. Small town and probably one of the very few home grows so she stays ;) plus she is shooting allot of pistols so lets hope she comes out of it with no more male flowers.

Been a big growth spurt in the last four days. So the White strawberry has grown 22.5 cm in the last four days and the Damnesia has grown 19 cm in the same time :superblue: Thats 5.6 cm of growth a day for the WSS which is super fast and 4.7 cm a day for the Damnesia

gallery_9029_854_51870.jpg

gallery_9029_854_324518.jpg

gallery_9029_854_89697.jpg

gallery_9029_854_396635.jpg

gallery_9029_854_673851.jpg

A extra showing my GWS bud drying in the tent, getting nice and stoned this weekend xD

gallery_9029_854_449061.jpg

Moppy :tease:

• Like 1

damnesia seems to have a very nice strucutre man good job :) The WSS little more stretchy but it's the strain i think.

Have a good grow man thanks for the news ;)

• Like 1

True, thatDamnesia of yours grows like a statue. Very good job, love that dark greenish leaves + the structure. Keep on trucking and keep old evil da cat away from hers..lol

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.