Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mopman

*COMPLETE* White strawberry Skunk (RIP) + Damnesia

Thanks so much guys for coming and having a look. Its now day 16 since i have change the light schedule. The ladies are doing well.

There is a slight nute burn on the WSS this morning so i topped up the bucket with a extra three liters plain water to try and reduce the damage. Nothing to bad but i do now have a base to work with and to see what they can take. So my next water change ill stay with the level im at now and might up the nutes again only the following water change.

I also added some cal-mag last night because i noticed a slight calcium deficiency on the Damnesia , ill take a photo to show you probably tom or next day. Nothing bad either, just the first signs showing and hope i put enough cal mag in , only put in 1/2 a teaspoon so will monitor over the next couple of days. The ppm was raised to 822 on the Damnesia and 850 on the WSS.

Hoping they coming to the end of there stretch now otherwise ill run out of space lol.

The Damnesia has grown another 15 cm in four days and the WSS has grown 19 cm in the same time.

gallery_9029_854_85005.jpg

gallery_9029_854_621930.jpg

gallery_9029_854_296840.jpg

gallery_9029_854_3562.jpg

gallery_9029_854_18318.jpg

gallery_9029_854_487665.jpg

gallery_9029_854_349407.jpg

gallery_9029_854_244068.jpg

gallery_9029_854_609269.jpg

gallery_9029_854_469632.jpg

gallery_9029_854_384931.jpg

gallery_9029_854_564949.jpg

Moppy :superblue:

• Like 4

Sorry I'm late to this tremendous crop, even in time I will take a seat for a closer look.

Nice start man.

Welcome to the cup mopman.

Good luck with your report.

Thanks so much for popping in to look buddy ;)

Damnesia seems to have a very nice structure man good job :) The WSS little more stretchy but it's the strain i think.

Have a good grow man thanks for the news ;)

Also thought she was a little more stretchy , Dont mind though because now she is the same size as the Damnesia which helps with even canopy ;)

True, thatDamnesia of yours grows like a statue. Very good job, love that dark greenish leaves + the structure. Keep on trucking and keep old evil da cat away from hers..lol

Lol , ill keep the evil cat far from these girls lol , thanks for coming to have a look buddy ;) i like her Xmas tree look aswell

good little man :) you chose varieter :) hehe :) good luck in your culture

Thanks buddy ;) Should be some nice smoke soon enough

are getting some lovely ladies

Thanks bud , they coming along nice and fast ;)

• Like 2

Ahh bro I hope there's still a seat left here :) Very healthy and sexy ladies as well as a nice presentation and pics! They are flowering nicely for 16 days, I will be following from now on.

Haha so you also have a cat like mine that loves the ganja eh? Mine broke into my tent via one of the passive air intake vents last grow so he could eat fan leaves..that's what I get for naming him Kush lol.

Keep em green and happy man!

• Like 1

Hey Guys

The girls are doing well at the moment It has been 22 days since i changed the lights to 11.5/12.5, they still grew loads and are getting a bit tall now lol. Thanks for all the cool comments aswell ;) Was a bit late with the water change as i went away for Easter I kept it at 20G this week as it looked like they got a very light burn on the same amount in the last watering. Added 1 tsp of cal-mag and also t tbs of Molasses.

They are starting to bud really nice now and there are little bud sites popping up all over :superblue:.

The WSS has grown 38 cm in 6 days and the DH has grown 34 cm.

gallery_9029_854_450732.jpg

gallery_9029_854_614685.jpg

gallery_9029_854_52184.jpg

gallery_9029_854_74480.jpg

gallery_9029_854_574065.jpg

gallery_9029_854_300461.jpg

gallery_9029_854_571620.jpg

gallery_9029_854_306974.jpg

gallery_9029_854_314290.jpg

gallery_9029_854_568341.jpg

Thanks for coming to have a look guys ;) Hope you all had a cool Easter holiday :gamer:

• Like 3

Ahh bro I hope there's still a seat left here :) Very healthy and sexy ladies as well as a nice presentation and pics! They are flowering nicely for 16 days, I will be following from now on.

Haha so you also have a cat like mine that loves the ganja eh? Mine broke into my tent via one of the passive air intake vents last grow so he could eat fan leaves..that's what I get for naming him Kush lol.

Keep em green and happy man!

Whahahahaha , me and the wife were laughing our arse's off as we could just imagine it and even imaging ours doing it lol , cool story. Thanks for stopping by ;)

• Like 1

damn indeed man they are getting tall now, but still very nice and too much stretchy, just enough to let the light go through ;)

Thanks for the nice clean updates man have a good grow! nd watch all your cats guys haha

• Like 1

excellent photographs again. Nice strain.

Thanks man, do love the look of it now just to wait to taste it lol :gamer:

damn indeed man they are getting tall now, but still very nice and too much stretchy, just enough to let the light go through ;)

Thanks for the nice clean updates man have a good grow! nd watch all your cats guys haha

Thanks man , i hop they Dont grow to much more. I switched them over to 11.5/12.5 when they were just 30 cm so they have grown more than 3x already in height. Now they must stop and fatten up for there dad :gamer:

I think only my Skunk is very stretchable, but it turns out I am not alone. How about smell in early flowering?

Not to much of a smell at the moment , will try and get a better idea next time. Was surprised by the stretch this time but it must be the strain/pheno as the light was kept pretty much optimal the whole time. ;)

• Like 2

Nice update..my they have grown haven't they?! I like the pictures looking down on them, they look like giant green stars

:) Any burn seems minor and not really noticeable in the pictures everything looks really healthy actually. For my set-up I can't go anywhere near 1 g/L, 0.6 g/L max with the trainwrecks, but your set-ups different and it is not something that is easy to compare 1 to 1 if you know what I mean.

Glad you enjoyed the story, there are actually pictures of it in my last grow journal, even one of him looking very stoned and pleased with himself a few hours after eating a good amount of leaves. He was all over the premature trainwreck branch I cut and took upstairs to the kitchen a few nights ago as well :P Trying to trim is a whole other story :P He kept jumping in the dry boxes I built lol. People can say what they want about cats but they know the good stuff when they smell it!!

The stretch should be pretty much done I would think and super fat buds on the way!! Best of luck till next update :)

Peace

• Like 1

Looking great as always. Been watching from afar. Big beasts compared to mine. Some seriously rapid growth in that hydro system.

• Like 1

What a difference the humidity makes. I have to find a way too higher the humidity in my room from 30%. That is one reason why this time most plants stay under 100 cm I guess. Anyway , these girls are doing fine, very leafy + stretchy but healthy. Maybe you could lower the humidity around 15% and give it to me..LOL

Keep the updates coming..

• Like 1

hi,

your plants will come out !!!! in any case it is very healthy .nice job

Peace

Thanks buddy , hope they start fattening up soon ;)

Nice update..my they have grown haven't they?! I like the pictures looking down on them, they look like giant green stars :) Any burn seems minor and not really noticeable in the pictures everything looks really healthy actually. For my set-up I can't go anywhere near 1 g/L, 0.6 g/L max with the trainwrecks, but your set-ups different and it is not something that is easy to compare 1 to 1 if you know what I mean.

Glad you enjoyed the story, there are actually pictures of it in my last grow journal, even one of him looking very stoned and pleased with himself a few hours after eating a good amount of leaves. He was all over the premature trainwreck branch I cut and took upstairs to the kitchen a few nights ago as well :P Trying to trim is a whole other story :P He kept jumping in the dry boxes I built lol. People can say what they want about cats but they know the good stuff when they smell it!!

The stretch should be pretty much done I would think and super fat buds on the way!! Best of luck till next update :)

Peace

Thanks for stopping in mate , very happy with them at the moment and seems they have stopped there stretch now too ;) too true about cats lol. I now give mine some catnip before i go into the grow room to keep him busy. He has his catnip and then i go work on mine lol.

Looking great as always. Been watching from afar. Big beasts compared to mine. Some seriously rapid growth in that hydro system.

Thanks buddy , they have really shot up in the current DWC buckets, more than usual. The only difference is i used bigger buckets this time.

What a difference the humidity makes. I have to find a way too higher the humidity in my room from 30%. That is one reason why this time most plants stay under 100 cm I guess. Anyway , these girls are doing fine, very leafy + stretchy but healthy. Maybe you could lower the humidity around 15% and give it to me..LOL

Keep the updates coming..

whahaha, you can have 15% anytime buddy. Im sure i am going to have to try bring it down soon enough. Was a bit of a rainy week so that is probably why it has been a bit high.

Hope your WSS is smelling like mine bro. Wow is not the word !

Well as soon as my damn sinus infection is gone i will let you know lol, cant wait

Great pics dude! smile.png Very impressive wink.png Love the phenotype, stretch time should be over by now I imagine smile.png

Take it easy, Gonzo smile.png

Thanks bro, seems like the stretch has stopped and now its just a bit of a struggle to place them all properly so they get enough light. bending folding and snipping leaves as i go for best light penetration ;)

Thanks so much guys for coming to have a look and leaving such great comments.

It Has not been a great week for me. On the last photo update and water change i decided to use 1 tbs molasses to help add some more carbs and i have used it before so did not think anything of it. I found out a few days later that this was the worst move i could have made. The molasses i found out was more than a year old and had not been in the fridge either.

On Tuesday i noticed there were bubbles on top of the water from the molasses. I thought it was not to bad and my wife told me to do a water change then and i was honestly to lazy at the time. By the time the following evening came it was to late. All the plants got root rot withing a few days. The strawberry was unable to recover at all. The Damnesia has been having a hard time with it aswell and loads of nute lockout and fluctuations and all the lovely things that go together with Pythium.

I also had max 89% humidity in the tent last week which probably did not help the situation at all either.

So i will try and bring the Damnesia back to her full glory. She has new roots growing and the others are looking better aswell. I have upgraded a bit and now all the buckets have two air stones in and this is making allot more bubbles than before. A little to late but i have spent so much time already on these i will see what comes out of her.

There was one little thing that makes it feel a bit better. When looking through the WSS i found about 8 bananas So i Dont feel as bad as everything could of seeded but i still feel like poo for killing her.

Anyway two things i have re-learnt and will put into practice I will never take the chance again with molasses To risky in the first place and i was over confident because everything was going so well. And secondly i will never be lazy again. If it needs to be done Dont wait till morning , especially in Hydro. And should have listened to the wife :girlcrazy:

Lets hope someone learns from my mistakes and sorry about the strawberry guys :fie: i was also looking forward to seeing what she could do. Ill grow out the rest of the seeds though at a later stage and make another journal.

Anyway here is the damage , ouch

gallery_9029_854_198353.jpg

gallery_9029_854_384370.jpg

gallery_9029_854_434982.jpg

gallery_9029_854_351337.jpg

gallery_9029_854_590794.jpg

gallery_9029_854_219870.jpg

gallery_9029_854_221004.jpg

gallery_9029_854_14588.jpg

Moppy :fie: Oh and does anyone know of any great products with beneficial bacteria to fight this off. I know prevention is better than cure but some cure right now would be great lol

I think you produce some alcohol in you pots. :comando:

molasses in water good basis for the reproduction of yeast. And they are produce from carbohydrates - alcohol and CO2 because your plants have died so quickly when level CO2 and alcohol in the solution was critical. And after the roots start die, they also become food for the yeast as their composition is also a carbohydrate.

that's why you have nothing to help your plant as it strangled and eaten all because it lacked sterility additional micro-flora and started on your sugar base.

Last time, maybe you just had to change the water until the roots have started to die, or just used less molasses and sprinkled it lacked to yeast bred too much to kill the roots of the products of its vital

• Like 2

damn srry to hear about that bad adventure man!! you should have listened to the wife :P I can hear her say i tolld youuu :P

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.