Kalashnikova Automatic-First try in soilmix-70-Days-Done!-GHSC-Powder Feeding-

Pi2

Day 30.

Plants are grow very nice and bushy over 40cm High and 58cm Wide. Temps are 28C at day 22at night. Room=DR90.

Nutrients= Powder Feeding from GHSC PH=5.8 EC=1.4-1.6 water temp. for feeding=24C. (I use heated mat 22W 24/7 to keep water temp steady)

12H light. 400W HPS 58K lumens + 14W UV light.

Few pics of Kalashnikova Auto at day 30 from seed. ( one Pics is my own seed= from K-Train plant. It's grow 12/12 from seed and I don't know how long it's grow but looks like 2 more weeks to harvest)

• Like 4

I always start very gently with fertz. EC=0.8 (tap water EC=0.3).

Now "Russians" for 10 days will receive only clear water.

Are U feed them too much or not enough?

Thanks for stopping.

Peace

Sorry for the slow reply should really come on before smoking. you know the deal! I was overfeeding with my normal levels of hesi feed. I have switched to Short flower powderfeed and they seem to love it started week 2 on 5g per 10 litre, as any early advantage you can get at the start with auto's will reep rewards later. Week 3 was 7.5g per 10 litre and week 4 i give them 10g per 10 litre. I am now on week 7 since the seeds popped. They have shown no signs of overfeeding and have started adding a half dose of the Hesi Pk13/14 this week to there 10g per 10 litre

Good luck everything looks to be growing great

Sorry for the slow reply should really come on before smoking. you know the deal! I was overfeeding with my normal levels of hesi feed. I have switched to Short flower powderfeed and they seem to love it started week 2 on 5g per 10 litre, as any early advantage you can get at the start with auto's will reep rewards later. Week 3 was 7.5g per 10 litre and week 4 i give them 10g per 10 litre. I am now on week 7 since the seeds popped. They have shown no signs of overfeeding and have started adding a half dose of the Hesi Pk13/14 this week to there 10g per 10 litre

Good luck everything looks to be growing great

I found the powder feeding is very strong(great staff)but If u don't have EC meter it could be difficult to dose perfect.Good staff should works well with PK 13/14.

Peace

• Like 1

Update Week 5.

35 days from seed.

Plants : H=up tp 60cm W=up to 90cm BFL(biggest fan leave) size=20cm (with stem=30cm)

Powder Feeding : EC=1.6 PH=5.8

Watering: evry 3-4 days. Water temp=24C. Max=2L per pot(my pot size=16L)

Room: 28C at day and 21C at night.

12H of light a day. Fans 24H by 7 days.

Humidity:

45% at day

60% at night

Flowering day=14

• Like 2

Nice show your putting on man, loving it peace!

thanks Strain Hunters! I appreciate for all your comments. If U have any new idea about auto grow Let's chat...

Thank You for stopping.

I gonna update this topic ones a week up to harvest days comes. Plants are all female :spiteful:

Peace

• Like 1

Update.

Day 40 from seed. PH water 6.0 EC=1.6 GH Powder feeding.

Buds sites start to format slowly but surly.... :cool: Kalashnikova Automatic.

Pictures were taken under HPS light today. Look inside my tent...

12/12 from seed: K-Train Breeder: Green House Seed Co.

K-Train .Breeder- Green House Seed Co. I gonna chop that next:)

Kalashnikova Automatic

• Like 1

Update.

Day 32 in flower room. 54 days from seed. I flush them on last Saturday(06.04.2013) plain water temp around 24C. Now 5-7 days without watering.

Buds start to form very nice and frosty. Smell very sweet like mango or some fresh exotic fruit. Trichomes are getting longer a bit and they very white(outsite looking)

I'm very impressed with that strain.Pics under HPS light.

Have a look. Click on Pic to zOOm :)

• Like 4